Liverpool away confirmed - On BT Sport Sunday 8 January 1.30 | Page 23 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Liverpool away confirmed - On BT Sport Sunday 8 January 1.30

Jan 9, 2006
Travel for KO is an absolute ball ache, tickets will be on general sale and you will get them if you want them.

T9i.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
No words are needed. :facepalm:

Half/half scarf

facupscarf.jpg

Jul 29, 2010
PL2 3DQ":jrz718cn said:
No words are needed. :facepalm:

Half/half scarf

facupscarf.jpg
Jeez, not surprised there are people sharing oxygen with us who'd want one, not angry...just disappointed.

Fair play to Argyle for separating fools from their money though :clap:

Mar 7, 2008
The scarf is nearly the same price as the match ticket ! Haha

So glad we made it through.......

Looking forward to seeing loads of green on the m6 in a few weeks

Mark Colling

♣️ PASTA Member
Sep 23, 2003
Brizzle
www.groupspaces.com
Having been there last night and bought tickets for Barnet this morning, I am concerned about getting tickets for this as my boys play football in Bristol on a Saturday and so our attendance is too limited to warrant membership.

Having just spoken with a Liverpool fan who I know, he is convinced the home end will sell out too so I'd better be very organised!

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
TinTin":6p5d7b1v said:
Andy_S":6p5d7b1v said:
Told the wife I was getting tickets for Anfield and tickets for China Southern Airways...Auckland to Heathrow!

The bruising will disappear quite quickly but the breaks will take a little longer to heal!!

:lol:

Stop for a beer with me on the way, Andy !!!!

Keep the Faith :scarf:

I would hate to have to try and get out of Guangzhou...it's bloody murder just doing the transit thing!

:lol:

Sep 28, 2003
London
Mark_Colling":3limigmh said:
Having been there last night and bought tickets for Barnet this morning, I am concerned about getting tickets for this as my boys play football in Bristol on a Saturday and so our attendance is too limited to warrant membership.

Having just spoken with a Liverpool fan who I know, he is convinced the home end will sell out too so I'd better be very organised!

It will - lots of people who don't usually get to go will take advantage of the cheap tickets to visit.

I'm lucky enough to live with someone who has a well-used Liverpool membership card, which will hopefully be a back-up for me if I'm not able to get in the Argyle end, but even that is up in the air, at the moment the Liverpool site says all of theirs are sold out :wtf:

Mar 29, 2011
Remember when we played Port Vale on a Sunday and nobody turned up because it was too far to travel on a Sunday?

Mark Colling

♣️ PASTA Member
Sep 23, 2003
Brizzle
www.groupspaces.com
Andy Holland":29krecwd said:
Mark_Colling":29krecwd said:

It will - lots of people who don't usually get to go will take advantage of the cheap tickets to visit.
The dilemma is whether to just get four in the home end or gamble on being where I want to be ...

Sep 28, 2003
London
Jasa":1elswsrl said:
Remember when we played Port Vale on a Sunday and nobody turned up because it was too far to travel on a Sunday?

Are you making the point that Liverpool is a more attractive game than Port Vale? What would we do without your profound wisdom, Professor :thumbup:

Mark Colling

♣️ PASTA Member
Sep 23, 2003
Brizzle
www.groupspaces.com
Andy Holland":r4wsk5hv said:
Mark_Colling":r4wsk5hv said:

I'm lucky enough to live with someone who has a well-used Liverpool membership card, which will hopefully be a back-up for me if I'm not able to get in the Argyle end, but even that is up in the air, at the moment the Liverpool site says all of theirs are sold out :wtf:
Ouch

memory man

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
This ticket worry has gone on since Adam was a lad. My first example was the 1962 Spurs game, where many of the poor souls from rural Cornwall and Devon lost out, despite never having missed a Saturday game in years. There were thousands there who never went before or after that game. I rule myself out this time on grounds of cost but I hope that helps one of the "week in, week out" supporters get a ticket. Every time I go to the booth at HP someone asks me for my name and address, so does it follow that after ST and members, the club should know the highest attendees? With all of the data gathering advantages of the modern era a simple spread sheet should be able to summarise the regular attendees - home and away. I sympathise with the club and I am sure there will be some disappointed regulars. Unfortunately, I do not have an answer either - just a few thoughts.

Mark Colling

♣️ PASTA Member
Sep 23, 2003
Brizzle
www.groupspaces.com
memory man":280lzn6t said:
This ticket worry has gone on since Adam was a lad. My first example was the 1962 Spurs game, where many of the poor souls from rural Cornwall and Devon lost out, despite never having missed a Saturday game in years. There were thousands there who never went before or after that game. I rule myself out this time on grounds of cost but I hope that helps one of the "week in, week out" supporters get a ticket. Every time I go to the booth at HP someone asks me for my name and address, so does it follow that after ST and members, the club should know the highest attendees? With all of the data gathering advantages of the modern era a simple spread sheet should be able to summarise the regular attendees - home and away. I sympathise with the club and I am sure there will be some disappointed regulars. Unfortunately, I do not have an answer either - just a few thoughts.
Whatever they do; it will upset someone.

They can't control who season tickets give their ticket to if they don't go themselves and there are plenty like me who buy all tickets off one account - mine will show 8-10 games a season and, typically, 4 tickets per game but my wife and kids have no purchase record.

I know there is a potential issue so am exploring options to make sure we are all there.