Liverpool away confirmed - On BT Sport Sunday 8 January 1.30 | Page 24 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Liverpool away confirmed - On BT Sport Sunday 8 January 1.30

Mar 29, 2011
Andy Holland":53rqqn19 said:
Jasa":53rqqn19 said:
Remember when we played Port Vale on a Sunday and nobody turned up because it was too far to travel on a Sunday?

Are you making the point that Liverpool is a more attractive game than Port Vale? What would we do without your profound wisdom, Professor :thumbup:

Your pedantry isn't needed here. If Stoke is too far to travel to, then Liverpool certainly is. Don't use an excuse if you're not prepared to stand by it. Honesty in saying "I don't want to go to Stoke on a Sunday" would have sufficed.

Dec 3, 2005
djg145":1szubjg9 said:
I thought this may be of interest to you all:

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/dome ... cup-prices

It also says that the 'LOCAL' general sale for this match is SOLD OUT!

The prices they have announced are really good. :)

Hopefully today Argyle will announce how they will be selling their tickets :)

At the moment their ticket news page is well out of date.

Oh and I thought it would have been a good idea to have a seperate thread for tickets, rather then get mixed up in other threads - would have kept it simplier IMHO. Like the seperate threads for trains and hotels, never mind, what do i know lol

Sep 28, 2003
London
Jasa":250rle5j said:
Andy Holland":250rle5j said:
Jasa":250rle5j said:
Remember when we played Port Vale on a Sunday and nobody turned up because it was too far to travel on a Sunday?

Are you making the point that Liverpool is a more attractive game than Port Vale? What would we do without your profound wisdom, Professor :thumbup:

Your pedantry isn't needed here. If Stoke is too far to travel to, then Liverpool certainly is. Don't use an excuse if you're not prepared to stand by it. Honesty in saying "I don't want to go to Stoke on a Sunday" would have sufficed.

My pedantry is never needed :thumbs:

Sep 28, 2003
London
djg145":3kkc1dt3 said:

Season ticket holders haven't had a chance to return theirs yet if they aren't going - they'll be the home tickets that become available.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
djg145":rtq0nn8h said:
djg145":rtq0nn8h said:

Oh and I thought it would have been a good idea to have a seperate thread for tickets, rather then get mixed up in other threads - would have kept it simplier IMHO. Like the seperate threads for trains and hotels, never mind, what do i know lol

Your new thread was a repeated post, those details had already been posted on this thread, that's why it was merged.
When Argyle announce their confirmed ticket details I suppose there will be a dedicated thread.

Apr 6, 2009
memory man":29n4jcnk said:
This ticket worry has gone on since Adam was a lad. My first example was the 1962 Spurs game, where many of the poor souls from rural Cornwall and Devon lost out, despite never having missed a Saturday game in years. There were thousands there who never went before or after that game. I rule myself out this time on grounds of cost but I hope that helps one of the "week in, week out" supporters get a ticket. Every time I go to the booth at HP someone asks me for my name and address, so does it follow that after ST and members, the club should know the highest attendees? With all of the data gathering advantages of the modern era a simple spread sheet should be able to summarise the regular attendees - home and away. I sympathise with the club and I am sure there will be some disappointed regulars. Unfortunately, I do not have an answer either - just a few thoughts.

for the england games i think they use a point system for home/away games so whoever has more points has higher priority. as even for games like exeter even have a season ticket doesn't guarantee you a ticket so they could try something like this

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Am I the only one finding the build-up to this game a touch small-time?

In the Herald today...
That is right, Plymouth Argyle will be travelling to face Liverpool in the FA Cup next month. You almost have to say it over and over to start believing it.

Not really. While it's very exciting, ultimately it's a lower-league team taking on a Premier League team. It happens all the time.

Jan 6, 2004
Seems we will get 9000 tickets, given the match is on Sunday lunchtime and is on the telly I reckon everyone who wants a ticket will get one.

Mark Colling

♣️ PASTA Member
Sep 23, 2003
Brizzle
www.groupspaces.com
Green_Flash":1oxzwvem said:
Seems we will get 9000 tickets, given the match is on Sunday lunchtime and is on the telly I reckon everyone who wants a ticket will get one.
I think that you'll get one if you're organised but that won't stop several fans who "haven't missed a game in years" waking up on the 7th of January and complain that they can't get a ticket.

I'll be a lot happier when I have my tickets in my hand though!

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Biggs":1lveweui said:
Am I the only one finding the build-up to this game a touch small-time?

In the Herald today...
That is right, Plymouth Argyle will be travelling to face Liverpool in the FA Cup next month. You almost have to say it over and over to start believing it.

Not really. While it's very exciting, ultimately it's a lower-league team taking on a Premier League team. It happens all the time.

It's the Herald. They will wet themselves and have silly Liverpool articles because, as ever, it's all about clickbait.
The Chris Errington stories are like chalk and cheese compared to the young journos who aim their articles at school children.

Aug 24, 2014
Buckingham
One for the stattos! Assuming there is a capacity crowd of 54,000 at Anfield, when was the last time Argyle played in front of a bigger crowd, or will this be in fact the biggest?