Luggy's Book | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Luggy's Book

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
There's also a chapter where Paul Stapleton has his say about Luggy's second spell at Argyle both on and off the pitch...

Tony Wrathall weighs in too. Guys, buy this book, alright? It's good!

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
i do not know tony wrathall but i know he is as green blooded as any of us.i am so pleased he is in the boardroom again.he must be loving our upturn in fortunes.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Mine still not here yet nor have Amazon advised me it is on the way. I am going to have to avoid this thread until I have finished it!!!

Oct 3, 2003
Dundee
Sounds like 3d printing your brain in a cut and paste off to amazilch will be the best way through it, third time round, something given and again way more asked back.

Foad for thoughtlessness.

Nov 8, 2004
Cambridgeshire
Gary_Wills":3u50grjs said:
Sounds like 3d printing your brain in a cut and paste off to amazilch will be the best way through it, third time round, something given and again way more asked back.

Foad for thoughtlessness.

Are you alright hun?

Jan 27, 2012
Looking forward to reading this one. Sturrock is a manager I admire greatly- even in his second spell he brought in some fantastic talent for peanuts. I would have him back any day.

I always thought that Wrathall was one of the good guys and the things people said about him on PASOTI when he returned were out of order. Does the book reflect well on Stapleton ?

I'm away for a bit so cant buy it yet.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Read the Argyle bits this evening. It is evident the New World directors were not quite as well loaded as was anticipated, by the local Board members in their takeover dealings and there is evidence of differences in perception as to the management / Chairman's opinions as to what went wrong during Luggy's second reign. To his great credit, Luggy acknowledges that some of his signings, when he came back again, turned out to be ducks rather than swans, especially with regard to MacClean

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I agree 100% about Tony Wrathall.

He lives it, breathes it and adores PAFC.

Luggy is still my favourite ever Argyle Manager ever and anyone that brought Friio, Cocko, Chuck and Nooney to the club will always be a legend as far as I'm concerned.