Luke Young thread | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Luke Young thread

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Jasa":3pzhoz9o said:
Gull9":3pzhoz9o said:
Jasa":3pzhoz9o said:
Whilst Young has gone on to do well, it just wasn't working out for him playing in a proper league. I'm sure Dom Blizzard would score 10+ goals in the conference easily.

A league in which Exeter are mid table :doh: :crazy:

Could be worse, could be a league below the league Exeter are mid table in :doh: :funny:

A proper division? We're 8th for crying out loud - that says everything you need to know about this division...its dross. Besides which, how many teams actually come up from the conference and then are immediately relegated back to it since its such an inferior division?
Also...if the conference is so pish why did we sign a guy to replace Young (Norburn) who had just been relegated to it?

Mar 29, 2011
up_the_line":9hmgzjzt said:
Jasa":9hmgzjzt said:
Gull9":9hmgzjzt said:
Jasa":9hmgzjzt said:
Whilst Young has gone on to do well, it just wasn't working out for him playing in a proper league. I'm sure Dom Blizzard would score 10+ goals in the conference easily.

Could be worse, could be a league below the league Exeter are mid table in :doh: :funny:

A proper division? We're 8th for crying out loud - that says everything you need to know about this division...its dross. Besides which, how many teams actually come up from the conference and then are immediately relegated back to it since its such an inferior division?

Calm down. I'm on a wind up with a Torquay fan who's clearly on my wavelenth too.

Don't come onto another thread with your post that you've now managed to place on 8 different threads. I ignored it then and I'm ignoring it now!

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Jasa":22wxr54a said:
up_the_line":22wxr54a said:
Gull9":22wxr54a said:

Calm down. I'm on a wind up with a Torquay fan who's clearly on my wavelenth too.

Don't come onto another thread with your post that you've now managed to place on 8 different threads. I ignored it then and I'm ignoring it now!

8 different threads? Guffaw
Young will be lining up against Argyle next season then we can see how his AMMMMMAZING replacement Norburn matches up against him. Young has actually scored 5 this season. Our central midfield (if you include Harvey) have 2. Guffaw
By the way well done on ignoring my post by replying to it. Guffaw.

G

Gull9

Jasa":rhtdf81e said:
Gull9":rhtdf81e said:
Jasa":rhtdf81e said:

A league in which Exeter are mid table

Could be worse, could be a league below the league Exeter are mid table in

Both you and Exeter do have 1 thing in common other than league 2 football - you both cannot manage your finances and but for ripping and putting people out of business left, right and centre you would (some would say deservedly too) be many many leagues below 'a proper league'. :think:

How is that Council loan by the way? I see Mr Brent is as bent as his predecessor! :oops:

When we sell Luke for 500k we will be sure to buy a drink for Mr Sheridan! :thumbs:

Mar 29, 2011
Gull9":27rcuoaf said:
Jasa":27rcuoaf said:
Gull9":27rcuoaf said:
Jasa":27rcuoaf said:

A league in which Exeter are mid table

Could be worse, could be a league below the league Exeter are mid table in

Both you and Exeter do have 1 thing in common other than league 2 football - you both cannot manage your finances and but for ripping and putting people out of business left, right and centre you would (some would say deservedly too) be many many leagues below 'a proper league'. :think:

How is that Council loan by the way? I see Mr Brent is as bent as his predecessor! :oops:

When we sell Luke for 500k we will be sure to buy a drink for Mr Sheridan! :thumbs:

You'd need to sell him for more than £500k if you're planning on impressing Sheridan by buying him a drink, he's like a fish until 3am!

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Lincoln were a crap away side and Welling only just stayed up. On the other hand you could say look at Luton doing pretty well after just being in the conference and also losing their top striker.

Sep 28, 2003
London
Looking like a more and more ridiculous decision every week - especially considering the rubbish Sheridan has signed to play in his position.

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
Andy Holland":29df495l said:
Looking like a more and more ridiculous decision every week - especially considering the rubbish Sheridan has signed to play in his position.
I wouldn't consider Cox, O'connor, Reid as rubbish.

Would be good to see Norburn given a chance mind you.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
What a shot, the goalie does'nt move yet looks like he was shot when TUFC forward follows up and whacks it in goal again. Should have been a yellow.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Not sure how he'd fit in with Bristol City. Very direct style under a manager who plays a long-ball, very physical style which isn't really Youngy's game.

Cardiff would be an interesting one- too much to dream that they sign him, decide he needs another go at league football and loan him for half a season to a League Two club in which the manager suddenly realises his mistake?

I can dream.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
GreenSam":19oqfus1 said:
Not sure how he'd fit in with Bristol City. Very direct style under a manager who plays a long-ball, very physical style which isn't really Youngy's game.
Really? That's the complete opposite to how they played when i saw them recently.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
I'm just going by how Cotterill usually plays/ a few comments from their fans about being more direct under him. Maybe he's altered his approach.