Luke Young | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Luke Young

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
chunks":wt5bsogf said:
Steve.PAFC2012":wt5bsogf said:
chunks":wt5bsogf said:
PL2 3DQ":wt5bsogf said:
Steve.PAFC2012":wt5bsogf said:
Trapdoor":wt5bsogf said:
Over rated is a bit strong Luke is a good player but no saviour of pafc ! People and press need to let the boy go & concentrate on his footy
No. Hes overated.

How about just leaving him alone.

He's a young Plymothian just starting out in the game and for the second season running he's playing in a struggling and demoralised team. He's actually doing what many of us can only dream of.

Direct your frustrations elsewhere.

I agree. Yet another pointless, unhelpful post. :sigh:
It's a forum of opinions, get used to it.

Thats right, it is. So I have given you mine. Get used to it. :thumbs:
So dont moan about mine then chunks :wave:

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Steve.PAFC2012":3e6z6dtm said:
chunks":3e6z6dtm said:
PL2 3DQ":3e6z6dtm said:
Steve.PAFC2012":3e6z6dtm said:
Trapdoor":3e6z6dtm said:
Over rated is a bit strong Luke is a good player but no saviour of pafc ! People and press need to let the boy go & concentrate on his footy
No. Hes overated.

He's a young Plymothian just starting out in the game and for the second season running he's playing in a struggling and demoralised team. He's actually doing what many of us can only dream of.

It's about time you made another GreenBonk video so we can give our opinion. :roll:

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
PL2 3DQ":25dm48kt said:
Steve.PAFC2012":25dm48kt said:
chunks":25dm48kt said:
PL2 3DQ":25dm48kt said:
Steve.PAFC2012":25dm48kt said:
Trapdoor":25dm48kt said:
No. Hes overated.

It's about time you made another GreenBonk video so we can give our opinion. :roll:
Thats now down to me I'm afraid, atleast I got a nice tidy sum out of it :thumbup:

Jun 28, 2004
Steve.PAFC2012":1bi0p9j0 said:
chunks":1bi0p9j0 said:
chunks":1bi0p9j0 said:
PL2 3DQ":1bi0p9j0 said:
Trapdoor":1bi0p9j0 said:
No. Hes overated.

Wasn't moaning. Just giving you my opinion. This is a forum of opinions, right?

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
chunks":a6v0lttx said:
Steve.PAFC2012":a6v0lttx said:
PL2 3DQ":a6v0lttx said:
Trapdoor":a6v0lttx said:
No. Hes overated.

You're very right.

Just a shame some people on here cant accept other people's :yawn:

Jun 28, 2004
Steve.PAFC2012":2jy18bzk said:
chunks":2jy18bzk said:
PL2 3DQ":2jy18bzk said:
Trapdoor":2jy18bzk said:
No. Hes overated.

You're very right.

Just a shame some people on here cant accept other people's :yawn:

Steve, people are going to agree, people are going to disagree, this is a discussion forum. Don't take it personally. :thumbup:

T

Trapdoor

Leave the boy alone he doesn't deserve this criticism, what the f--k is wrong with you morons ?

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Typical English disease of preferring big, pacey, leg busting, muscled players with average control of the ball to genuine footballers. As per.

I'll bet anyone who'll agree to it, with the use of my printscreen a tenner that Young will play at a higher level than this. Easily League One if not the Championship. He's a footballer. If he was Spanish he'd be fastracked up the football ladder. England can't see past his size.

And Steve, saying people can't accept others opinions, yet you say "the tw*ts on here believe it"? Irony.

Jun 28, 2004
GreenSam":1tytooeu said:
I'll bet anyone who'll agree to it, with the use of my printscreen a tenner that Young will play at a higher level than this. Easily League One if not the Championship. He's a footballer. If he was Spanish he'd be fastracked up the football ladder. England can't see past his size.

Come on Steve, take the bet.

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
GreenSam":9dtuf63d said:
Typical English disease of preferring big, pacey, leg busting, muscled players with average control of the ball to genuine footballers. As per.

And Steve, saying people can't accept others opinions, yet you say "the tw*ts on here believe it"? Irony.
You're on :thumbup:

G

Greens12

You say about him being young and time to improve, I agree. But of late he can't pass the ball to his own team and dosen't have the ability to play cm. Shall I just remind you of Gosling (was), Lecointe, Mason was and still are young and representing or has represented their contry at some point of level!

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
Mac Rickard":8md0vyud said:
You say about him being young and time to improve, I agree. But of late he can't pass the ball to his own team and dosen't have the ability to play cm. Shall I just remind you of Gosling (was), Lecointe, Mason was and still are young and representing or has represented their contry at some point of level!
Thank you

Mar 23, 2008
A very promising young player being asked to do too much too soon. Would much prefer to see him develop his game from the wing than run the central area before he is ready.

G

Greens12

Deacster":2ix8f8l7 said:
A very promising young player being asked to do too much too soon. Would much prefer to see him develop his game from the wing than run the central area before he is ready.

He played rm/rw when Fletcher first came (Fletcher out) I personally thought he played good there be since he's moved to cm hes become a BBS type of player.