Meet The Manager Q&A Monday 27th July 7pm At Home Park | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Meet The Manager Q&A Monday 27th July 7pm At Home Park

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
Knarf Reprah":k24g17ax said:
oddball":k24g17ax said:
for the past few seasons the "meet the manager evening" was open only to season ticket holders,or if we are talking posh "members"....
No it wasn't ! What is your beef with ST holders. Change the record
Oh, the irony!..... :roll:

Jan 3, 2013
oddball":e2qo5xjv said:
Knarf Reprah":e2qo5xjv said:
oddball":e2qo5xjv said:
for the past few seasons the "meet the manager evening" was open only to season ticket holders,or if we are talking posh "members"....
No it wasn't ! What is your beef with ST holders. Change the record

I think you'll find that the last meet the manager evening was only open to season ticket holders and was part of a package of events that only season ticket holders were invited to....Not at all bothered about season ticket holders,however meet the manager evenings should be open to all and its nice to see the club returning to that policy. IJN that's a yes...
wrong, I sat in the Demport last year listening to Sheridan and Harbin, it was open to all

C

Cobi Budge.

Came across excellently.

My favourite quote - "why should a player deserve a 2 year deal, they should have to work for it"

&

"No there's not a problem attracting players here".

Attendance probably 70ish.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Must be some there as he is answering a question

Image Removed by Site Admin - Copyright Infringement.

Sep 23, 2014
plymouth
Was interested to hear him answer when asked whether he would be bringing in any more loan players, that he hoped to have one, possibly two before the season starts, and when asked if he was interested in bringing in any one from the Reading side from Saturday, he said he cant comment on that at the moment.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Lundan Cabbie":3ybruejc said:
Someone ask him if he is disappointed that Scotland are unlikely to get to the World Cup in Russia :)
The question was duly asked....DA's reply was that he thought England would win the group and that Scotland would finish runners up. Is in talks with clubs about bringing in two more loanees before the season starts. Might happen,might not.He's looking to get more players into the 18yard box than last season.He's looking to score more goals from midfield. He is not phased about going behind in a match and quoted that Ross County were two nil down to Celtic and yet won 3-2.He believes his team is strong enough to withstand the physical side of league division 2,and is aware of the dark arts of Stevenage.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Oh I'm sure he will. He just likes to build up the suspense first. :lol:

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
BojanTheGreat":3oklejpi said:
MannameadGreen":3oklejpi said:
Wasn't as interesting as the Bideford one but there was an interesting question about the depth of the strikeforce.

Would you like to share it?

Jeez, I was hoping no one would play his game.