Motorcycle parking at Home Park | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Motorcycle parking at Home Park

Mork

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Oct 18, 2013
Forster NSW
:clap:
Darren Stoneman":34nn9cdq said:
Hi all, I will be at home park from 10am to 11am on 9th March to discuss parking relating to motor cycles, I will wait near to the bus hut. Look forward to meeting anyone who wishes to have a chat
:thumbup:

D

Darren Stoneman

Sorry all wrong date posted, Thursday 8th March 10am

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Can I suggest that anyone with Fixed Penalty Tickets from PCC check the times and dates.

If the Parking Manager of PCC can make such a mistake I'm sure people that report to him can also.

:thumbs:

Jul 29, 2010
Darren Stoneman":3rvnk864 said:
Sorry all wrong date posted, Thursday 8th March 10am
Darren
I have sent you 2 PMs.... See you tomorrow all being well.

D

Darren Stoneman

Good to meet a fellow poster today and his invaluable help, I am now in a position to propose a new motorcycle parking area for match day parking only, this area will be alongside the cycle sheds at the rear of the life centre. Signage will be erected over the coming week, this will remain in place until the development has commenced and I assess the impact on parking. Thank you for the positive contributions and pm’s

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Good work Darren. :clap:

All we need now is for the StormTroopers to be muzzled during games and everyone's happy. :whistle:

Darren Stoneman":1355vexq said:
Good to meet a fellow poster today and his invaluable help, I am now in a position to propose a new motorcycle parking area for match day parking only, this area will be alongside the cycle sheds at the rear of the life centre. Signage will be erected over the coming week, this will remain in place until the development has commenced and I assess the impact on parking. Thank you for the positive contributions and pm’s

Great news for all motorcyclists. Thanks Darren. I presume that the signage will be permanent and not just put out on match days? As the weather gets better there will probably be more supporters attending by bike.

Jul 29, 2010
Darren Stoneman":i8xu17gl said:

It was good to meet you and your colleague Darren and all being well your proposals will work and lead to many more motorcyclists attending Home Park.
Thanks for your considerations and time!

D

Darren Stoneman

The signage will be permanent affixed to the lamp columns, I will also be looking at the whole site to see if I can agree any easements to increase capacity of the car park.

Thanks for your patience and feedback

D

Darren Stoneman

The permanent sign is now up for the motorcycle parking at the rear of the life centre next to the cycle huts, I would post a picture however my it skills will not stretch that far. Hopefully this will help the 2 wheeled green army.

tonsk

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 19, 2003
Plymouth
www.dastardlys.co.uk
Darren Stoneman":yf3zinj7 said:
The permanent sign is now up for the motorcycle parking at the rear of the life centre next to the cycle huts, I would post a picture however my it skills will not stretch that far. Hopefully this will help the 2 wheeled green army.

Is THIS it?

tonsk