Mourinho - what a winker | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Mourinho - what a winker

Dec 30, 2004
Brighton
Out of interest, why is that? I'll always find Luis Suarez objectionable regardless of his "rehabilitation" this season, but aside from that I'll be delighted if Liverpool win it.

The equally charmless John Terry has been around seemingly for ever at Chelsea, and nobody could accuse Brendan Rodgers of being a Mourinho type by any stretch of the imagination.

Southern bias? Hillsborough compassion fatigue?

N

NorfolkGreen

I wish Everton had won the title, it's good to have a change of title winner but the problem is I don't want City, Chelsea or the red scousers to win it.

Dec 28, 2010
Just never liked Liverpool while growing up and throughout the years since if im honest.

I suppose when i was a boy at school everyone around me was a Liverpool or Man United fan, that may have alot to do with my ingrained hatred. Chelsea was just a normal club back in those days so dont have as much dislike for them apart from John Terry that is. And Mourinho love him or hate him, i admire his passion and he does crack me up alot of the time.

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
Greenpafcpete":11a3oy43 said:
Just never liked Liverpool while growing up and throughout the years since if im honest.

I suppose when i was a boy at school everyone around me was a Liverpool or Man United fan, that may have alot to do with my ingrained hatred. Chelsea was just a normal club back in those days so dont have as much dislike for them apart from John Terry that is. And Mourinho love him or hate him, i admire his passion and he does crack me up alot of the time.
I can remember standing on the open terrace at Stamford Bridge supporting Argyle. From memory I think we clawed back 2-0 to 2-2 with Paul Mariner playing. :scarf:

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
Clarke_B":1c4d5uly said:
This game makes up for the West Brom game earlier in the season when the Baggies were robbed by the ref. Swings and roundabouts Jose.
Yep. Who was the t****r coach type who really lost it ? He should be charged by the FA with 'disrepute' etc. Idiot. Had that been a player he would have got banned for more than 3 games. As for the tackle - the defender did not need to crash in like he did. Had he stayed on his feet he could have probably blocked any cross/shot.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Lundan Cabbie":3jfyo4qq said:
I still would rather see the PL trophy with blue ribbons rather than red

Love the fact that Ferguson retired and now his greatest rivals look like regaining the trophy. Having said that and memories playing tricks but has Liverpool won the trophy since it became the premiership?

N

NorfolkGreen

Ade the green":uxh26nd7 said:
Lundan Cabbie":uxh26nd7 said:

Love the fact that Ferguson retired and now his greatest rivals look like regaining the trophy. Having said that and memories playing tricks but has Liverpool won the trophy since it became the premiership?

No

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Ade the green":c9ovbtp8 said:
Lundan Cabbie":c9ovbtp8 said:

Noooooo.... The trophy that Scoucers rant on about and tell you that they have won 18 times, is about to be presented to Leicester (most probably).

N

NorfolkGreen

Cornish Chris":26pfi0ih said:
NorfolkGreen":26pfi0ih said:
I wish Everton had won the title, it's good to have a change of title winner but the problem is I don't want City, Chelsea or the scousers to win it.

I'm pretty sure Everton are Scousers too...?

Edited

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
A horrible interview from Mourinho. He sums up everything that is bad about football right now.

The FA's 'respect' campaign is a joke sometimes. Jose - your team lost a football match - there are hundreds of South Korean families dealing with the grief of losing a loved one - get over yourself.

Chelsea winning nothing this year, fantastic. I don't have any great feelings for Liverpool, but I have to admit I'll enjoy seeing Steven Gerrard lifting the trophy because there's a guy who deserves it.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
jespafc":14g0gngl said:
I don't have any great feelings for Liverpool, but I have to admit I'll enjoy seeing Steven Gerrard lifting the trophy because there's a guy who deserves it.

As much as I love to hate Liverpool, I totally agree with that.

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
He made himself look a Class A kn0b. When they win it’s all down to his tactical genius when they lose it’s always Ref, the fourth official, the ball boys, UEFA, the fixture schedule, his strikers……..everybody else basically.

The fact is they’ve screwed up badly against the bottom club Home and Away, and also lost to Palace, Villa, Stoke and Newcastle – sides his multi-millionaires should comfortably swot away. Now apparently he’s saying he may field a weakened team against Liverpool to save his players for the Champions League…………you might call it mind games but I think it’s more like a spoilt kid who thinks he might lose saying he doesn’t care and didn’t try. I’d love it to see them stuffed and even more so if Atletico turn them over afterwards.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I thought he was a real character during his first stint but now I'm getting bored of his petulance and arrogance when things don't go his way.