Nelson captain, McCormick Club Captain (+Daily Mail article) | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Nelson captain, McCormick Club Captain (+Daily Mail article)

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
:clap:
ogwellmike":u5kx32hz said:
The Daily Mail is undoubtedly the worst (by far) of our gutter press. They have no scruples at all about printing blatant lies in support of their scurrilous campaigns. They have a record of this and they refuse to apologize when their lies are exposed.

Pay no attention to the Daily Mail - it is a bucket of sh1te. On second thoughts, I apologize because that statement is an insult to the bucket of sh1te.

:clap: :funny:

Jul 20, 2014
The mirror and the western daily press carried the story as well, anyway, providing results on the pitch go well, Next may I intend to have a silent and secretive laugh at these Worthless newspapers when (and If) we gain Promotion.

Jul 20, 2014
Oops, I'm sorry.. To call the mail, The Mirror and the western Daily press Newspapers is an insult.

The three above puplications only worthwhile use is for lighting the fire in winter.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Many years ago, a demolition fella called Blaster Bates made a bit of a cock up when blowing up a chimney. This press guy started pushing through everyone to get pictures.

Bates stopped him and the bloke says which paper he's from. It was The Mirror.

Oh, says Bates...that's a good paper to wipe your bum with.

:)

O

ogwellmike

david280777 wrote:
Oops, I'm sorry.. To call the mail, The Mirror and the western Daily press Newspapers is an insult.

The three above puplications only worthwhile use is for lighting the fire in winter.

...or wiping your butt?

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
maybe people from The Mirror should take a good look at themselves!! :whistle:

I remember when people like John Pilger and (our very own) Paul Foot used to contribute. WTF happened (Mr Murdoch?) :facepalm: