'NEVER AGAIN' - Now **UPDATED ** (merged) | Page 24 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

'NEVER AGAIN' - Now **UPDATED ** (merged)

Do you agree with the statement?

• Yes

Votes: 86 34.8%
  • No

Votes: 140 56.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 21 8.5%

• Total voters

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Baby Face Johnson":1qzglko3 said:
IJN":1qzglko3 said:
Fair point, plus I never ever visit FreeChat and ADHD, I simply go on heresay although knowing the names involved in those sites I would suggest the nutter to normal person ratio is somewhat skewed.

The Herald though is surely completely and utterly infiltrated by the ADHD mob. The total obsession about JB is totally obvious.

Every time I read Herald comments, I end up needing a shower.

Still if you like reading such sites who the hell am I to say you shouldn't.

It takes all sorts.

No need for the last two sentences there, Ian. You are happy for whoever gives you feedback on them to read them.
o

More soundbites than feedback BFJ. Ask any of my pals, they used to send me regular snippets but I asked for that to stop, now it's only the vile stuff.

Like last weekend, coincidental timing really. A vile slur on a good man, Boris's 'blog' and the 'Never Again' - I know what that feels like to me.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
I very rarely visit ATD but (thanks to a friend to sent it over) apparently there is a member of the site who is taking my kit designs and claiming them as his own.

Have they ran out of things to talk about over there? ;)

N

NorfolkGreen

Adam Dyer":2opu6pwe said:
I very rarely visit ATD but (thanks to a friend to sent it over) apparently there is a member of the site who is taking my kit designs and claiming them as his own.

What's that saying about imitation being flattery, your designs were fantastic, nice to see the clubs away kit is very similar to yours and hugely popular, any input on it?

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
NorfolkGreen":ry0zaw40 said:
Adam Dyer":ry0zaw40 said:

What's that saying about imitation being flattery, your designs were fantastic, nice to see the clubs away kit is very similar to yours and hugely popular, any input on it?

No input from me pal. Can only hope that one day I'll ask to be involved :)

B

Baby Face Johnson

IJN":3uysm3rc said:
Baby Face Johnson":3uysm3rc said:
IJN":3uysm3rc said:
Fair point, plus I never ever visit FreeChat and ADHD, I simply go on heresay although knowing the names involved in those sites I would suggest the nutter to normal person ratio is somewhat skewed.

The Herald though is surely completely and utterly infiltrated by the ADHD mob. The total obsession about JB is totally obvious.

Every time I read Herald comments, I end up needing a shower.

Still if you like reading such sites who the hell am I to say you shouldn't.

It takes all sorts.

No need for the last two sentences there, Ian. You are happy for whoever gives you feedback on them to read them.
o

More soundbites than feedback BFJ. Ask any of my pals, they used to send me regular snippets but I asked for that to stop, now it's only the vile stuff.

Like last weekend, coincidental timing really. A vile slur on a good man, Boris's 'blog' and the 'Never Again' - I know what that feels like to me.

Absolutely no need for any vile stuff agreed, Ian, but bracketing in the 'Never again' post with that is extremely harsh. Some very valid points raised by a respected poster which has provoked discussion. If you don't agree with it, argue your case point by point, don't dismiss it. Surely the point of message boards.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I question it big time BFJ, as I say, that weekend just before a big away game, over a Bank Holiday?

I usually accuse others of conspiracy theories but on this occasion I throw it back.

I am sure the groups PM's texts, calls were very active before 'Never Again' went out.

I'd also repeat, I do respect some of the people amongst the undersigned, but by God, the agenda driven boys certainly came out to play last week that's for sure.

Coventry City moving grounds again, ground ownership would saveguard against this. Their situation came about through owners (council were joint owners at the time of their rent disputes and exile) council owned does not gurantee a preferential deal.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Argy1e":2i79hwtb said:
PL2 3DQ":2i79hwtb said:
I'll ask again - has anyone, spoken to PCC to get their views? They might be desperate to sell and receive £1.7m for the people of Plymouth. At this point we don't know the views of PCC, we just know the club has the option to buy.
I did ask PCC, but am yet to receive a response.
Been told they'll get back to me within 21 working days. Don't know when the option to buy comes in, but it may even come before a response.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Argy1e":2znxqs6e said:
Argy1e":2znxqs6e said:
PL2 3DQ":2znxqs6e said:
I'll ask again - has anyone, spoken to PCC to get their views? They might be desperate to sell and receive £1.7m for the people of Plymouth. At this point we don't know the views of PCC, we just know the club has the option to buy.
I did ask PCC, but am yet to receive a response.
Been told they'll get back to me within 21 working days. Don't know when the option to buy comes in, but it may even come before a response.

Whatever PCC's stance on HP is at this moment in time is just that, this moment in time. The council will be replaced many times during the lifetime of the lease. Council policy could well change in the future.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
It will be interesting to see what the attendance will be at the meeting tonight, the venue and time seems to be OK for supporters attending today's game.

What ever your thoughts on Brent this is a promise he has honoured, having meetings with fans, it would be good if there was a good attendance a few more than the usual 30/40 regulars.

Aug 18, 2012
People have very short memory's don't they, it was only a short while ago people were hanging out for JB to come in and save the club. I think as PAFC fans we owe it to JB to do his thing,,,,,.
The club is clearly moving in the right direction, the money being put forward to repurchase the ground has no effect on the club itself, it will save money in the long term by means of not paying rent to the city council. We must put the past behind us, the club is moving on and we must move along with it, we must place our trust in JB.

Get over yourselves people,,,,,,, The state of the club how it is now to 5 years ago and the direction in which it is heading speaks volumes. TRUST IN JB. PAFC FOREVER.