New strip in shop on Saturday! Are you buying one? | Page 12 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New strip in shop on Saturday! Are you buying one?

Will you be buying a new kit?

• No

Votes: 73 45.6%
  • Yes - both home & away

Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Yes - away

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Yes - home

Votes: 78 48.8%

• Total voters
Jun 23, 2011
Plymouth
Not getting one the kit does nothing for me. The stripes don't even go all the way up. The away kits awful as well.

Still think the best kits were the Racing Green home kit from 10 years ago, and the simple white away kits.

Plus the rather feeble supply of large sizes doesn't help - how can I be borderline M/L (alright L!) everywhere else but need to buy an XXL Argyle top?

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
I bought a shirt, and I'm a big fan of it.

My only gripe is the quality of the badge and puma logo. I know it's only a small detail, but when you pay £40 for a shirt it would be nice to have an embroidered badge.

Anyway, that's Puma's fault and not Argyle, but overall I'm feeling very positive about the new kit.

Mar 8, 2009
Hampshire
Womble":1kkmi58h said:
Not getting one the kit does nothing for me. The stripes don't even go all the way up. The away kits awful as well.

Still think the best kits were the Racing Green home kit from 10 years ago, and the simple white away kits.

Plus the rather feeble supply of large sizes doesn't help - how can I be borderline M/L (alright L!) everywhere else but need to buy an XXL Argyle top?

I usually wear large, if not medium, except for Argyle shirts, where I have to go to XL for a comfortable fit. However, because I wear an XL shirt, I assumed the polo shirts (also made my Puma) would be about the same size. I've stuck with an XL polo but it seems to be a lot bigger than the new shirt, and the collar size on it is way too big for me!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Pogleswoody":2ffj60ps said:
IJN":2ffj60ps said:
I was OK, they had plenty of mediums in.

Could you ask one of them to foresee when new stock of XXLs might be in? :whistle:

They said I had to cross their palms with silver so I buggered off.