New strip in shop on Saturday! Are you buying one? | Page 11 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New strip in shop on Saturday! Are you buying one?

Will you be buying a new kit?

• No

Votes: 73 45.6%
  • Yes - both home & away

Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Yes - away

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Yes - home

Votes: 78 48.8%

• Total voters
Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
samjones":1514qpgi said:
I think the average PASOTI member is more likely to buy a shirt than Joe public but agree 3,500 striped shirts at our 1st home game would be amazing and help the club financially. Sadly somehow I just cant see it happening

Just think a non striped shirt is less controversial and generally more appealing, ultimately creating more income for the club but if it takes us to promotion maybe I will come round

Personally I think the stripes are a bit of a novelty, as long as we don't go back to the stripes too often then I can live with the "controversy".

As a younger fan I've never seen us play in stripes so it's something different for me and so I'm considering buying a striped shirt this year simply because I don't see myself getting the chance again for a while when we do return to solid green.

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
Jam First
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
samjones":3a1qzas5 said:
I think the average PASOTI member is more likely to buy a shirt than Joe public but agree 3,500 striped shirts at our 1st home game would be amazing and help the club financially. Sadly somehow I just cant see it happening

Just think a non striped shirt is less controversial and generally more appealing, ultimately creating more income for the club but if it takes us to promotion maybe I will come round
There were a surprising number of new shirts on display in the stands on Sunday. I think they will become one of the better sellers in recent years.

Sep 28, 2003
London
Trev501":24db88qi said:
samjones":24db88qi said:

There were a surprising number of new shirts on display in the stands on Sunday. I think they will become one of the better sellers in recent years.

Although I'm not a fan of our chop/change attitude to kit design (you wouldn't get Man Utd suddenly playing in red & white stripes, etc), I have to admit that on the face of it it's a much nicer looking kit than we've had for a long time.

Derby Pilgrim

Jam First
Jun 20, 2011
South Derbyshire
samjones":1kl18p9a said:
With nearly 50% of voters not buying the strip the stripes hardly seem a big success. Lets just hope the football is better and PROMOTION eases the pain

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

I voted no but only coz im not getting one this soon. I will get one when I can afford it

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
derbyshire_pilgrim":3pxy02xm said:
samjones":3pxy02xm said:
With nearly 50% of voters not buying the strip the stripes hardly seem a big success. Lets just hope the football is better and PROMOTION eases the pain

I voted no but only coz im not getting one this soon. I will get one when I can afford it

That would be a 'Yes' vote then? :think:

Derby Pilgrim

Jam First
Jun 20, 2011
South Derbyshire
Pogleswoody":m9u6bf1a said:
derbyshire_pilgrim":m9u6bf1a said:
samjones":m9u6bf1a said:

I read the topic as "New strip in shop on Saturday! Are you buying one (Saturday)?" Im sure it cant just be me that read it like that........

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
derbyshire_pilgrim":11c344mg said:
Pogleswoody":11c344mg said:
derbyshire_pilgrim":11c344mg said:
samjones":11c344mg said:

I read the topic as "New strip in shop on Saturday! Are you buying one (Saturday)?" Im sure it cant just be me that read it like that........

I bought mine on Monday but voted Yes!! Confused now!! :lol:

A

Alderney Green

Just received mine, good service to the Channel Islands, only ordered on Monday afternoon.

I think I like it...

C

CornerBoy

Picked up my season ticket today and also went into the shop, I love the new home shirt and will definitely by buying one when I have the funds, the away kit looks surprisingly nice as well.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I think it's the best strip since before the red blob.

Also, the youngies will have to have this one as it's so different from the year before, which could not be said about last season's 'bib' - the worst for many, many years in my book.

B

bizzay1

I voted no because I ended up buying 4, 1 for me 1 for each of my lads and 1 for my granddaughter, ohh and picked up a pasoti polo for a fiver today as well

May 16, 2005
Elburton
No XL or XXL left! Gutted!

I was first of all told they wouldn't be in for weeks, but then Rachel told me there is a meeting this afternoon to determine delivery dates.

Several letters are out of stock too, but they hope to have stocks replenished at the end of the week.