New strip in shop on Saturday! Are you buying one? | Page 9 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New strip in shop on Saturday! Are you buying one?

Will you be buying a new kit?

• No

Votes: 73 45.6%
  • Yes - both home & away

Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Yes - away

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Yes - home

Votes: 78 48.8%

• Total voters

earl grey

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 26, 2011
Went in the shop and had a good poke at the new kits...I thing the hone and gk look ok, very poor quality tho. Won't be buying one...although I'm not intending to play any football any time soon so won't be needing one anyway.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
FordGreen":13xfv8b4 said:
How about this as Exeter's new kit? :funny: :facepalm:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28448643.

No but seriously maybe Argyle could contact Hummell to see if they would be interested in producing the Flag Designs !! I cant see that Casuals club being that big a team to be having bespoke designed shirts.

I like the stripes this season but am not buying crap. If all other clubs can get a proper embroided badge for £40 why are we so different? I suspect this has more to do with Argyle than Puma in that they want more money per shirt than Puma were prepared to give hence this botched alternative.

I wont be buying a shirt no matter how good it looks until this is sorted, like I say my kids team which I run all has embroided badges which makes the kits look more expensive that they actually are !

C

Cobi Budge.

Reason I don't like it is it's not green, it's 75% white with some green and I can't lie I think the badge looks a bit amateur.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
He never minded.

4235817.jpg

G

GreenMidlander

Looked good to me today in the flesh, just a shame the green is very dark.

Would much prefer a lighter shade.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
one thing looking at the swansea Gallery tonight the kit looks much better for the Green Socks !!

The kit looks nice its just the crap stuck on badge that grates me !

Mar 8, 2009
Hampshire
I bought the home shirt and the royal/white/navy polo today. Very happy with both and managed to get 5% off as a s/t holder, which I didn't think I'd get!

Jul 29, 2010
IJN":ipt9n4yh said:
He never minded.

4235817.jpg

.....ask yer Grandad kids ;-)

Re: discounts, does anyone else never bother? I know it's all part of the 'sales pitch' for memberships 'n' all but discounts claimed are profit margins shaved off the transaction for Argyle.

Dec 3, 2005
Can I change my vote from a YES to a NO.

The club badge is awful - just PVC stuck on by the feel of it, and the Training gear has a proper badge on it, so strange.

Sorry, but the badge thing looks so cheap and nasty, definitely not paying full price for that.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Surely fans should know that's Paul Mariner without having to ask their Grandparents!

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Fair enough.

Looking at the Devonport in the background of that photo makes me miss it! :-(

Feb 28, 2010
Mannamead
Looks good but still the wrong shade of green. Dark green is dull and not great to see especially in the bad weather and dark nights.

Emerald green is the right green and totally agree glad to see the white socks ditched. Hate them with a passion.