New strip in shop on Saturday! Are you buying one? | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New strip in shop on Saturday! Are you buying one?

Will you be buying a new kit?

• No

Votes: 73 45.6%
  • Yes - both home & away

Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Yes - away

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Yes - home

Votes: 78 48.8%

• Total voters
Jul 29, 2010
soccerpilgrim":3nz2d4vb said:
Mr Stripes has his shirt:

"@GreenArmy1984: @Only1Argyle Big Thank you To Argyle Superstore Delivering my New Home shirt !!! #pafc #StripesAreHere"

#stripesareback :scarf:

Why does 'ee get a personal service? Royal Mail delivered mine :furious:

Mar 1, 2014
Ilfracombe, Devon
Got mine when I got back from a 12hr shift on a crazy hot day...Nothing quite like putting on the new Argyle shirt and cracking open a cold beer after a hard day's work! Also, it's literally my favourite thing of this summer so far :thumbup: :scarf:

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
soccerpilgrim":ixdc91sd said:

"@GreenArmy1984: @Only1Argyle Big Thank you To Argyle Superstore Delivering my New Home shirt !!! #pafc #StripesAreHere"

He's got a photo on facebook wearing his new shirt, giving the :thumbs: .
He looks well pleased ;)

Sep 28, 2003
London
LG":c39z6or5 said:
soccerpilgrim":c39z6or5 said:

He's got a photo on facebook wearing his new shirt, giving the :thumbs: .
He looks well pleased ;)

He's very grateful that the shop have delivered the shirt he's paid £40+ for :lol:

What benevolence!

Jul 29, 2010
They're showing all the kits on the Baggo, with a video of the photo shoot.

Blimey, if you think the adult shirts are bereft of stripes check out the kids shirts. Does one stripe actually constitute stripes?

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
I saw someone wearing one when I picked up in Transit Way earlier, the first one I have seen in the flesh, so to speak. You should have no concerns. It looked really good.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
X Isle":34ej7gto said:
They're showing all the kits on the Baggo, with a video of the photo shoot.

Blimey, if you think the adult shirts are bereft of stripes check out the kids shirts. Does one stripe actually constitute stripes?

I see what you mean. By the same score I wonder how many stripes you get if you need to go to a XXXXXXL. Maybe Ian can let us know ;)

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
Got mine and it looks great. Although the Argyle twitter page retweeted my obligatory selfie and some fella called me a Cundle :lol:

Bit concerned that the club crest isn't embroidered on, hopefully there'll be no issues because of that. As long as it doesn't end up peeling off then I'll be happy. Fits great and looks better. Was buzzing when the posty arrived this morning.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
Thanks Spowell Just answered a question for me ! I will not buy a kit that doesn't have embroided badge, I bought the adidas green striped one and hate the badge cos one its stuck on and two its the new world badge

At £40 they are making plenty Puma Ive just bought my Kids team a new kit with embroided badge and printed number and sponsor for under £30
http://www.footballkit.co.uk/football-s ... all-shirt/
Both green and yellow option would be better than what we have been offered

Also been looking at Surridge who supply Shrewsbury and Mansfield and they will make bespoke kits it really is about time Argyle sorted this crap out and moved away from the big boys as we are not appreciated.
https://www.surridgesport.co.uk/kit-des ... s/football

Just a quick question has anyone bought the royal and navy blue polo training shirt? if so is this embroided badge

Aug 25, 2006
Plymuff, D'em!
I bought the royal blue training top (not the polo top) along with the home shirt today and both are printed badges, not embroidered.

It should be fine if you wash them on an economy wash at 30° though..

Jul 29, 2010
Didn't we pay more for the 'striped' kit because it was a "premium" design?

Gotta admit the lack of an embroidered badge doesn't massively smack of 'premium' does it.

Content enough with what we've got but Eden's right, we need to ditch the global brands and get a supplier that puts OUR needs first.