New strip in shop on Saturday! Are you buying one? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New strip in shop on Saturday! Are you buying one?

Will you be buying a new kit?

• No

Votes: 73 45.6%
  • Yes - both home & away

Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Yes - away

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Yes - home

Votes: 78 48.8%

• Total voters
Jan 29, 2006
Canterbury
Yeah and the stripes were front and back of the shirt.

The green and black shirt wasn't great, made worse by Burnley home game and tarnished further by that dreadful 94-5 season

Aug 25, 2006
Plymuff, D'em!
Will I be able to just rock up on Thursday morning or will I have to preorder still?

The reason I ask is because I am going to Greece on Monday and want to take one out there for a family friend, but I don't want to preorder and pay for it if I'm not going to get it before Saturday's post.

Can anyone within/close to the club help with this please?

C

Craig Wiseman

James Owen":3v977cag said:
Surely those who have pr-ordered it should get it first? Else there's no point to it?

I think pre-ordering just ensures you get yours from the first batch that is released. Not neccessarily that you will get it before it goes on sale in the shop.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
No, only if you're famous do you get that honour.

:twisted:

{Who IS Josh Widdecombe by the way?}

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
IJN":37qlsyi6 said:

Devon born comedian who tried to put Devon into Room 101 whilst also accidentally admitting that he preferred a Cornish Cream Tea, thinking it was the Devon way (you can't blame him :twisted: ).

He did admit to being an Argyle fan on a panel show though, a brave move by anyone's reckoning :greensmile:

Not that I stalk programmes he guest appears on though :oops:

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
Ollieargyle9":384fgj6d said:
IJN":384fgj6d said:

Devon born comedian who tried to put Devon into Room 101 whilst also accidentally admitting that he preferred a Cornish Cream Tea, thinking it was the Devon way (you can't blame him :twisted.

He did admit to being an Argyle fan on a panel show though, a brave move by anyone's reckoning :greensmile:

Not that I stalk programmes he guest appears on though :oops:
I was queued up behind him in the club shop last season, he at least buys some of his own Argyle kit :)

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Not only did he purchase one for himself, but also one for his Mother this year too!

5cd29bdb09e7524fa834c16644d03a24.png

Aug 25, 2006
Plymuff, D'em!
N.I_Green":1423vzx1 said:
Will I be able to just rock up on Thursday morning or will I have to preorder still?

The reason I ask is because I am going to Greece on Monday and want to take one out there for a family friend, but I don't want to preorder and pay for it if I'm not going to get it before Saturday's post.

Can anyone within/close to the club help with this please?

Can anyone help with this please? I've been trying to call the club shop for the past hour and there's no answer. I've also been trying the main switchboard and can not get through to a human being at all!