New strip in shop on Saturday! Are you buying one? | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New strip in shop on Saturday! Are you buying one?

Will you be buying a new kit?

• No

Votes: 73 45.6%
  • Yes - both home & away

Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Yes - away

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Yes - home

Votes: 78 48.8%

• Total voters

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
IJN":1kb84fxd said:
We're playing in the yellow strip with the orange keeper's shirt tonight, so a chance to see it for the first time if you didn't on Saturday.
Vibrant orange. ;)

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Graham Clark":1v38vyb6 said:
IJN":1v38vyb6 said:
We're playing in the yellow strip with the orange keeper's shirt tonight, so a chance to see it for the first time if you didn't on Saturday.

I thought Torquay United's play in yellow and white stripes. Are they wearing their away kit then?

Apparently so Graham.

You going?

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
IJN":2e5hcxrm said:
Graham Clark":2e5hcxrm said:
IJN":2e5hcxrm said:

I thought Torquay United's play in yellow and white stripes. Are they wearing their away kit then?

Apparently so Graham.

You going?

According to their Twitter it's their third kit.

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
Bloody excellent... :sigh:

Shirts ordered on or before Monday, July 21 will be dispatched first, with orders fulfilled in the order they were received, latest to most recent.

Orders placed after 5pm on Monday, July 21 will not be dispatched until the week beginning Monday, July 28, including those with a next-day delivery option.

So I "preordered" mine first thing yesterday morning (the 22nd) as soon as money I was waiting to transfer into my account went through. No mention then of this delay, they were happy to take my money for the "preorder"... Now those who hadn't "preordered" are able to get their shirts before I am...

Edit to add: Rang the shop to see if I could switch to collect the shirt instead on Sunday before the Swansea game and the lady on the phone explained that the above is just an estimate and that orders placed after 5pm Monday could be sent out early. But if I haven't received the shirt before the game, then I could pop in with the invoice and if it hasn't already been dispatched I could collect it from Home Park then. Which is ideal and very helpful of them :thumbup:

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
As the excitement mounts it's time for a poll. :) greenarmy1984 just might go pop! :)

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
The shirt is looking good and it's good to see that so many of the Green Army like it, I think using our 'people power' and pushing for the fourth option was a good choice folks!

I will eventually purchase the Home shirt, but not until it drops in price (which I think is around March?) as the missus can't justify me spending £40 on a shirt!

£140 on a dress for her is whole different matter though......

Jun 8, 2014
Probably wont buy any of it, having thought about it.

Might go for something hilarious on the back if I do get one though.

Mar 1, 2014
Ilfracombe, Devon
The poll is exactly 50/50 at the moment...This shirt really has split the fanbase, huh? Personally, I'm eagerly awaiting a parcel on Thursday morning with 'Plymouth Argyle' written on it :scarf:

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Surprised i'm the only one to select the both option so far, also makes me the only person saying they're getting the away shirt so far