New strip in shop on Saturday! Are you buying one? | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New strip in shop on Saturday! Are you buying one?

Will you be buying a new kit?

• No

Votes: 73 45.6%
  • Yes - both home & away

Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Yes - away

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Yes - home

Votes: 78 48.8%

• Total voters
Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
i am a season ticket holder and have been for donkeys years and as devoted a true supporter as almost anybody.i voted no because i have never been into wearing the replica shirts.no reason for it and not against others doing it. :thumbup:

Jul 29, 2010
Argy1e":1tss359t said:
Surprised i'm the only one to select the both option so far, also makes me the only person saying they're getting the away shirt so far

I'm not at all surprised there's minimal interest in a yellow green and orange shirt. I'm surprised they're going to get one sale TBH, hope they didn't order many more than that :thumbdown:

Jun 8, 2014
X Isle":1etx6fny said:
Argy1e":1etx6fny said:
Surprised i'm the only one to select the both option so far, also makes me the only person saying they're getting the away shirt so far

I'm not at all surprised there's minimal interest in a yellow green and orange shirt. I'm surprised they're going to get one sale TBH, hope they didn't order many more than that :thumbdown:

I don't see why the blue shirt sold so well, never understood. I mean, I don't really see a point in getting any away shirt, always seems a bit weird on your travels when a bunch of people in Coventry blue are singing 'Green Army'. Doesn't quite fit.

Jun 11, 2012
X Isle":4i1rmzq3 said:
Argy1e":4i1rmzq3 said:

It's actually rather nice in game.

Mar 8, 2009
Hampshire
Absolutely am I getting one! That's the home one, though. I don't like the away kit. I'll get a home shirt and one of the training tees; I'm quite a fan of the blue training tee that the staff are wearing this season.

C

Cobi Budge.

Official pic from the OS, Has Luke had a boob job? :eh: :lol:

BtQIRE2IcAADZ1G.jpg

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
First place I shall be heading at the Stevenage game - my only game!!

Home shirt - fat b*st*rd size thanks!!

:lol:

Jun 23, 2011
Plymouth
I wont bother, to expensive and not nice enough. Will continue to wear the old shirt to games. Too much white in the homekit, and dont want a torquay kit. What will the next away kit be, red and white?

People moan that fans are treated like mugs, but if people are willing to pay £40 for poor quality football shirts then the clubs will quite happikky fleece you. Apologies for the moaning, but i think football fans get routinrly shafted by new kit relases.

Z

ZZZZMarker12

I actually pre ordered the home shirt a while back. And then I saw all then promotional photos etc and cancelled my order.

It's basically a dark green shirt with a big white M on the front. Not nice at all!

Feb 21, 2011
Seeing as stripes are back this season maybe we could have the proper lighter argyle green back next season........