Next Seasons Home Shirt 2015-16 | Page 12 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Next Seasons Home Shirt 2015-16

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Roundneck_Collection.png

RoundCollar Collection.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
GreenArmy1984":3tryre7y said:
Love to see Full Green & White Stripes Next Season

Stripes 4 Argyle !!! :scarf:

Like this? Juventus style from the early 90's.

Juventus_Stripes.png

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Paven":2qtyni66 said:
Hi Adam,

Would it be possible to see a design like this http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-xHTQT6nvF_g/U ... way-Kit+(1).jpg but with different shades of green, maybe light green, fading into darker green in the same pattern? A white hoop at the edge of the sleeves might look good too.

If possible? :) :thumbup:

Definitely possible, will get on it!

P

Paul_Roberts

I wonder if anyone from Spain has actually been on holiday to Azerbaijan since that sponsorship deal started...

May 22, 2006
I wonder if anyone in Spain can even afford a holiday in Azerbaijan at the moment.
"Oh daddy, I know times are tight but I really like oil rigs, concrete and countries that are technically at war with their neighbours. Can we go?"

Jul 31, 2009
Plymouth
Please can the top people at the club employ Adam to design the next shirt as all of his designs are better than any of the major manufacturers have done in the last 20 years!

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Paven

Triangles_Collection.png

Let me know if you want different 'greens'

Jun 8, 2014
Cheers Adam!

Really think that looks very nice, can't work out which I like more.

Literally exactly what I had in mind, cheers! :D

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Sorry Paven (and Adam) but that's awful. Mind you, better than stripes.

Jul 29, 2010
One green, not multiple greens :thumbdown:

Never again should they send us out a 'mixed identity' kit like the NWO's Adidas three green abomination.

Obviously I've a strong preference for our now established and identifiable Argyle green, but, subject to a majority vote (which there's never been) I'd even rather see an pukey pale Yeovil green than a mixed green kit. Hopefully that demonstrates to those who know I'd brandish a pitchfork in defence of Argyle green JUST how abhorrent I must find mixing greens up :shock:

People dislike the word branding but it does have a very important purpose. It distinguishes us. A multiple green sends out the message that even we don't even know who we are :facepalm:

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Pasties and Cider":2xig8afw said:
Sorry Paven (and Adam) but that's awful. Mind you, better than stripes.

X Isle":2xig8afw said:
One green, not multiple greens :thumbdown:

Never again should they send us out a 'mixed identity' kit like the NWO's Adidas three green abomination.

Obviously I've a strong preference for our now established and identifiable Argyle green, but, subject to a majority vote (which there's never been) I'd even rather see an pukey pale Yeovil green than a mixed green kit. Hopefully that demonstrates to those who know I'd brandish a pitchfork in defence of Argyle green JUST how abhorrent I must find mixing greens up :shock:

People dislike the word branding but it does have a very important purpose. It distinguishes us. A multiple green sends out the message that even we don't even know who we are :facepalm:

It's not a brilliant design but each to their own and everyone is entitled to their opinion. Like I said before, all these designs are just 'fantasy' and shouldn't be taken too seriously. Obviously they may start discussions and debates and to be honest, that's healthy, and I find interesting because we get such a range of opinions from a range of different supporters - some newer supporters, some supporters from back in the day - it's amazing to see how each supporter has their own 'version' of Argyle.

All in all, I'm happy just contributing to the forum and this just a way of doing, if people want a design and it's possible for me to do then I'll do it. :D