Next Seasons Home Shirt 2015-16 | Page 14 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Next Seasons Home Shirt 2015-16

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Pogleswoody":ntaqmojr said:
Adam Dyer":ntaqmojr said:
Pogleswoody":ntaqmojr said:
How's about new green stripes with old (light) green stripes? perhaps with a thin separating white stripe between stripes (stripe after stripe, stripe after stripe, slowly drifting away), black shorts, white socks , now everyone has got their choice!!

Now I don't know about you guys but I reckon this would sell-out in minutes.....

Juventus_Stripes_Green_Layer.png

Oh Adam!! I wish I could do that! but I can just about open an e-mail! :sad:

Love the Harlequin Argyle look!! :lol:

But I do wonder if the old bright green with the new (can't see it at a night game) green might be combined. Add a splash of white and you've got our tradition, both green for both camps (bright green yeay!!), black shorts or socks and we could still be the team that plays in green. Away kit could be a reverse of the home kit.

don't like blue, orange or yellow tbh!

When generations collide.....

When_Generations_Collide.png

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Adam Dyer":2nl03l8y said:
Pogleswoody":2nl03l8y said:
How's about new green stripes with old (light) green stripes? perhaps with a thin separating white stripe between stripes (stripe after stripe, stripe after stripe, slowly drifting away), black shorts, white socks , now everyone has got their choice!! :scarf:

Now I don't know about you guys but I reckon this would sell-out in minutes.....

Only for Argyle to be sued by Dulux for stealing their colour chart :greensmile:

I do like it to be fair (and not just because Argyle green is given prominence ;) )

justanotherfan

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Ollieargyle9":24unwnqa said:
Paven":24unwnqa said:
X Isle":24unwnqa said:
One green, not multiple greens :thumbdown:

Never again should they send us out a 'mixed identity' kit like the NWO's Adidas three green abomination.

Obviously I've a strong preference for our now established and identifiable Argyle green, but, subject to a majority vote (which there's never been) I'd even rather see an pukey pale Yeovil green than a mixed green kit. Hopefully that demonstrates to those who know I'd brandish a pitchfork in defence of Argyle green JUST how abhorrent I must find mixing greens up :shock:

People dislike the word branding but it does have a very important purpose. It distinguishes us. A multiple green sends out the message that even we don't even know who we are

The idea that multiple greens shows we don't know our identity is ridiculous, it's not a completely different colour, it's merely shades. There's so much disagreement over the type of green we should wear, so why not incorperate different ones?

Even clubs like Manchester United change to different kit styles and incorporate different shades of red. Frankly it's quite boring to keep the same year on year. I agree about 'Argyle green', but I, and many other youngsters are becoming less and less bothered with heritage. I mean, a club crest and a stadium is very different to a kit.

I, and a lot of others view Argyle as playing in green. I like the shade we have but couldn't give a squat if we changed shade, green is green though having it darker makes us a touch more identifiable.

I think we need to keep more up to date with the modern styles, move forward, make kits a bit more interesting. I pray we never have a plain green shirt again, it's just so dull.

I hope by "many other youngsters" you still mean a minority else we're all flipped over if the next generation don't care for our heritage :facepalm:

People always talk about players needing to "play for the shirt" because the Argyle shirt means something, it stands for everything that this club represents, it is our identity and provides that link between the players wearing it on the pitch and the fans wearing it in the stand. Thing is that shirt isn't just a badge plonked onto any old background not even any old green, the shirt that holds value to us as fans is coloured green, not just any old green either but Argyle's green and has been in some form or another ever since I started supporting this club a good 12 years ago now, it means something to me.

If you don't care for the shade of green then fine wear any old green you like to games, simple as that. For some of us though do care, it holds value in that it differentiates our Argyle from any old club up and down the FL. When I see that green I see our players celebrating with the Division 2 trophy wearing that colour, I see Karl Duguid charging celebrating like we'd won the FA Cup at the Emirates wearing our colours, I see Marino Keith heading home the first ever goal I saw at Home Park. If the shade of green doesn't matter to you then fine, but it bleddy well does to me :scarf:

Well, heaven forfend, we don`t want your 12 year history to be overshadowed by the previous 120 years or so, this dull, turgid, morbid shade of green is in no way traditional Gyles.

Keith Hennessey

🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
Jul 17, 2006
Blenheim New Zealand.
Adam Dyer":tshms352 said:
Pogleswoody":tshms352 said:
Adam Dyer":tshms352 said:
Pogleswoody":tshms352 said:
How's about new green stripes with old (light) green stripes? perhaps with a thin separating white stripe between stripes (stripe after stripe, stripe after stripe, slowly drifting away), black shorts, white socks , now everyone has got their choice!!

Oh Adam!! I wish I could do that! but I can just about open an e-mail! :sad:

Love the Harlequin Argyle look!! :lol:

But I do wonder if the old bright green with the new (can't see it at a night game) green might be combined. Add a splash of white and you've got our tradition, both green for both camps (bright green yeay!!), black shorts or socks and we could still be the team that plays in green. Away kit could be a reverse of the home kit.

don't like blue, orange or yellow tbh!

When generations collide.....

When_Generations_Collide.png

Not keen on the second one , looks like it's been on the line too long and has faded.

Jul 29, 2010
IJN":20uhqrb5 said:

Agreement is a rarity between us on shirts Nai, but that bemused 'i'm so disoriented I may just have dropped a log in my hammock' emotion sums up my reaction too.

Beginning to seriously worry about Adam with those two crown emulsion swatch numbers. I think he's started on the Christmas Sherry a bit early.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
X Isle":111m411l said:
IJN":111m411l said:

Agreement is a rarity between us on shirts Nai, but that bemused 'i'm so disoriented I may just have dropped a log in my hammock' emotion sums up my reaction too.

Beginning to seriously worry about Adam with those two crown emulsion swatch numbers. I think he's started on the Christmas Sherry a bit early.

Started weeks ago mate. ;)

I guess sometimes its good to have a few bad designs to make you appreciate the good ones....

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
PIRAN-PILGRIM":1xxavlxz said:
Adam can you do a mock up of the 70's adidas argyle kit

Was there a 70's Adidas kit? I thought we were mainly done by Bukta and Pilgrim in the 70's.

Jun 8, 2014
Part of the trouble is green is such a sh1te colour - yeah it's original but it doesn't blend well and doesn't look fashionable when we fit it into modern designs.

Not the dark green anyway, but hey ho that's our heritage or whatever.