Next Seasons Home Shirt 2015-16 | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Next Seasons Home Shirt 2015-16

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I know exactly what you mean Ed, but Adam's attempt is the best I've seen.

All pie in the sky of course, as Puma rule the day.

Nice to play around with them isn't it?

You and Adam have led the way.

Ed

Dec 1, 2008
IJN":1sbx8yt7 said:
I know exactly what you mean Ed, but Adam's attempt is the best I've seen.

All pie in the sky of course, as Puma rule the day.

Nice to play around with them isn't it?

You and Adam have led the way.

I think if I had to do it I'd put the badge up on the chest in the usual place and put the sponsor's logo in the band, assuming it would fit which I don't think the LTC one would. It makes it much more conventional and less special but to me it looks better than having it below. Either way though you lose a lot of what makes that shirt special so I think it should be left until one of us wins the lottery and can buy a few years of shirt sponsorship and leave it blank.

It is fun to play around with, I've not got access to Photoshop at the moment so can't get involved but I'm enjoying seeing Adam's designs, I wasn't sure about pinstripes before but his look wonderful.

Aug 15, 2008
We need to press the Club to get these guys involved once the Puma contract is up - there is bound to be a local company that could make them. Win Win!!

Jun 8, 2014
Adam would you be able to mock me up a little one that's a bit like the current PSG shirt, green shirt with a white band the length of the sponsors logo going down the middle of the shirt in white which stops at the sponsor which obviously would be in white so the symbol stands out with the collar in white as well. Then perhaps two pinstripes of white each side between the kit designer on one side and the club crest on the other.

Sorry for that, if it makes sense and you've got the time I'd love to see it. White shorts with green pinstripes on the sides with green socks too if that sounds alright mate. Again, sorry for that!

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
IJN":33goib9x said:
I wonder what a black shirt with a horizontal set of two green hoops surrounding a white single hoop would look like.

Like the gorgeous white one a few pages back, but predominant in black.

Same again for predominately green, just like the 1968 version.

9WSRbzo.png

InCAEyU.png

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Paven":tuvaryhc said:
Adam would you be able to mock me up a little one that's a bit like the current PSG shirt, green shirt with a white band the length of the sponsors logo going down the middle of the shirt in white which stops at the sponsor which obviously would be in white so the symbol stands out with the collar in white as well. Then perhaps two pinstripes of white each side between the kit designer on one side and the club crest on the other.

Sorry for that, if it makes sense and you've got the time I'd love to see it. White shorts with green pinstripes on the sides with green socks too if that sounds alright mate. Again, sorry for that!

ISDLp2v.png

Will re-work on this one over the weekend Paven, I just can't get the Pinstripes to 'work'.

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
Verte":ocqwdf5e said:
Adam Dyer":ocqwdf5e said:
Verte":ocqwdf5e said:
Adam could you mock up the white shirt with the horizontal band of Black and Green with the crest in the centre please?

F4EfYLa.png

Really like the style of the shirt, but it's difficult to get it right with a sponsor logo.

Thanks Adam - it is fab!

Issues with Sponsorship logos is tricky but its a grand job nonetheless.

Beautiful!

Perhaps if the horizontal stripes are moved a little lower and the badge is placed above them with the sponsor's logo inside it may look a little tidier?

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
Adam Dyer":2tgb2sdn said:
jbeale1986":2tgb2sdn said:
Adam Dyer":2tgb2sdn said:
Request from Argy1e
LOVE these Adam.....awesome

Thanks mate!

jespafc":2tgb2sdn said:
I like the green and black stripes. I wore that kit when I was Argyle's mascot at the City Ground for the FA Cup round match in Jan '95 (I believe).

I wouldn't mind seeing us return to that kit, but I'd prefer a slightly lighter green so that it doesn't get lost against the black.

dNbqcme.png

And another request...

wyMlDDf.png

If you have any requests then let me know, always happy to help.

Thanks!

Those green and black stripes look fantastic!!

Jul 29, 2010
Shirt debates are popular every season Mannamead, no different this time round.

It's a fundamental identity thing. Games, players, managers, chairman, they all come and go. The shirt, the badge and the fans though are constant, it's what we are.

So damn right they should cause more debate. The day we stop giving a sh*t about our identity is the day we should all pack up and do something else instead.

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
MannameadGreen":30uy5rrn said:
I'm a bit fed up with threads on shirts. It's this season's Cole vs. McCormick.

Yeah, but at least we have Adam producing some great designs which I'm enjoying seeing. Keep them coming I say!

:clap:

Jan 25, 2011
plymouth
MannameadGreen wrote:
I'm a bit fed up with threads on shirts.

Simple then do not read them, let Adam carry on doing the good work for the rest of us to enjoy.

Jun 8, 2014
Adam Dyer":fecinu76 said:
Paven":fecinu76 said:

ISDLp2v.png

Will re-work on this one over the weekend Paven, I just can't get the Pinstripes to 'work'.

No problem, Adam. Something like this ideally, but only if you have the time! :)

http://s164.photobucket.com/user/521_20 ... y.jpg.html

Aug 15, 2008
X Isle":1uiklm1m said:
Shirt debates are popular every season Mannamead, no different this time round.

It's a fundamental identity thing. Games, players, managers, chairman, they all come and go. The shirt, the badge and the fans though are constant, it's what we are.

So damn right they should cause more debate. The day we stop giving a sh*t about our identity is the day we should all pack up and do something else instead.

Spot bloody on.