O'Connor (signs for Burton) | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

O'Connor (signs for Burton)

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Paven":3fdxck2c said:
Well then, expecting a few more signings since that deal is off then. Unless of course the budget is below 10th in the league level, as has been suggested (by the gaffer)..

He didn't say anything of the sort!!!

L

leisureplymouth

From Wikipedia

On 18 July 2015, O'Connor signed for Burton Albion

C

Cobi Budge.

Meh. If he'd rather play for a mini and lifeless club (not meant nastily) just to be in L1, then so be it.

Cheers and cheerio.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Cobi Budge.":24ff0wtt said:
Meh. If he'd rather play for a mini and lifeless club (not meant nastily) just to be in L1, then so be it.

Cheers and cheerio.
I'm led to believe Burton was his choice, he had plenty of offers from other clubs

Green as Grass

♣️ North Devon Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jan 5, 2012
Barnstaple
Argy1e":1l0snoud said:
Cobi Budge.":1l0snoud said:

Cheers and cheerio.
I'm led to believe Burton was his choice, he had plenty of offers from other clubs

In that case I would question his judgement. I would think success for Burton next season would be survival in League One. He could easily end up having another relegation to add to his CV. This would be more likely once the Manager merry go round starts and someone comes in and poaches their Manager.

Jan 26, 2013
Plymouth
Good luck to him. Times change in football, small clubs just don't remain small clubs for the whole of their existence and Burton are certainly a club on the up.

Also apparently Burton have paid a fee for him because that's whats been delaying the transfer, anyone know anything about this??

C

Cobi Budge.

Why on earth would Burton pay a fee? It's not a transfer, he was out of contract. The reason it's taken this long was because he was on trial.

And I have to say, Burton might be on the up in terms of on field success but I strongly doubt they'll grow much more as a club in terms of fan base etc.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Cobi Budge.":34gj42k0 said:
Why on earth would Burton pay a fee? It's not a transfer, he was out of contract. The reason it's taken this long was because he was on trial.

And I have to say, Burton might be on the up in terms of on field success but I strongly doubt they'll grow much more as a club in terms of fan base etc.
I don't live that far away and I reckon the potential fan base is definitely there if they can get high enough