Official club coaches...any news? | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Official club coaches...any news?

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
In 96, I had leave booked, but my company needed me to fly the next day to Indonesia. There wasn't a bus, car, train, plane or push bike to be had this side of Bristol. My boss ended driving me to my brothers in Harrow. Moral is, later you leave it, harder it will be to book travel

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
The club have tweeted that only limited seats are now available on the coaches, so there couldn't have been many coaches booked.
It would be informative if we knew there more coaches on order. Perhaps the club could give us regular info?

The absence of a special train or two ( 7 trains went to Villa Park for the FA Cup semi final) is putting a huge burden on coach travel.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
FGW dont do excursions nowadays,yes they put on additional services but all are at full price.Cheapest way to get to Wembley is to drive and park on the outskirts and get public transport onwards to Wembley.

C

Cobi Budge.

Pretty sure 63 coaches went to the emirates, but I'm not sure if all of them were organised by the club.

Remember there will only be a finite number of coaches in the south west available on that day. Tricky one.

Oct 11, 2014
Additional train services would of been planned, but due to the route via Didcot closed for engineering works, there are no spare paths available between Westbury and Reading. However, it is still being looked into to see if its possible to Run a Footex to Paddington and return

EDIT: There will now be trains which will start back from Plymouth instead of Bristol and run via Bristol & Bath to London Paddington. However they are not in the system just yet

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Cobi Budge.":1d1v3u4f said:
Pretty sure 63 coaches went to the emirates, but I'm not sure if all of them were organised by the club.

Remember there will only be a finite number of coaches in the south west available on that day. Tricky one.

Anyone remember how many coaches went to Peterborough in 1975?

Wasn't it near to 100?

Mar 10, 2011
Does any one know of any more coaches going upto Wembley from Plymouth (not for me) as I have had a few people asking me about coach travel now the ones that Argyle are running are all FULL.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
The club are trying:

Plymouth Argyle FC ‏@Only1Argyle · 2h2 hours ago  South East, England

If there are any coach companies who aren't committed on May 30, please get in touch at http://pafc.co.uk #pafc #PilgrimsAtWembley

Mar 10, 2011
Keepitgreen":2mazi0vb said:
The club are trying:

Plymouth Argyle FC ‏@Only1Argyle · 2h2 hours ago  South East, England

If there are any coach companies who aren't committed on May 30, please get in touch at http://pafc.co.uk #pafc #PilgrimsAtWembley

Cool.

Jun 3, 2007
Cornwall
Could try National Express - they're still taking bookings for specials to Wembley.
Its £48 from Bretonside.
Return coach leaves stadium at 6pm irrespective of any extra time !!

Its worth a try as a last resort.