Official club coaches...any news? | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Official club coaches...any news?

Topboy

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Oct 2, 2003
Plympton
Rich McLean":3gkgrsq9 said:
Additional train services would have been planned, but due to the route via Didcot closed for engineering works, there are no spare paths available between Westbury and Reading. However, it is still being looked into to see if its possible to Run a Footex to Paddington and return

EDIT: There will now be trains which will start back from Plymouth instead of Bristol and run via Bristol & Bath to London Paddington. However they are not in the system just yet
Rich,

I think they are in the system already as if you have a look at the GWR webpage for Plym to Padd on 30th there are already a few trains going via Bristol which is not the normal route.

The strange thing is at first glace it does seem to be any extra trains to normal - just a couple going via Bristol. :crazy:

I'll bow to your superior knowledge but as of Wed midday there were no more extra trains planned due to the engineering works - as told directly to me from GWR.

It'll certainly help out all concerned if there are one or two more though.

May 8, 2011
Looking on the GWR website the only trains showing are the normal weekday services, can't see any additional ones.
Maybe they originally had a reduced service due to the engineering works around Swindon and on the approaches to Paddington.

Oct 11, 2014
Topboy":28uuygj0 said:
Rich McLean":28uuygj0 said:
Additional train services would have been planned, but due to the route via Didcot closed for engineering works, there are no spare paths available between Westbury and Reading. However, it is still being looked into to see if its possible to Run a Footex to Paddington and return

EDIT: There will now be trains which will start back from Plymouth instead of Bristol and run via Bristol & Bath to London Paddington. However they are not in the system just yet
Rich,

I think they are in the system already as if you have a look at the GWR webpage for Plym to Padd on 30th there are already a few trains going via Bristol which is not the normal route.

The strange thing is at first glace it does seem to be any extra trains to normal - just a couple going via Bristol. :crazy:

I'll bow to your superior knowledge but as of Wed midday there were no more extra trains planned due to the engineering works - as told directly to me from GWR.

VAR Starts here 7 1A75 GW London Paddington 0530
VAR Starts here 4 1A76 GW London Paddington 0655
VAR Starts here 8 1A77 GW London Paddington 0748
VAR 0849 Penzance 7 1A78 GW London Paddington 0853
VAR 0946 Penzance 7 1A16 GW London Paddington 0948 via Bristol Temple Meads

1A13 and 1A15 may possibly start back from Plymouth at 0818 & 0918 respectively if they feel its required and if crew can be found plus stock, but the above is the planned BH service which would get you to London in time.

Return from Paddington

VAR Starts here 1 1C95 GW Penzance 1900
VAR Starts here 10 1C96 GW Plymouth 1930
VAR Starts here 9 1C98 GW Plymouth 2030
VAR Starts here 1 1C99 GW Penzance 2345 (Beds)

If you can book it, the Sleeper is a good way to travel back as an alternative to a hotel

Topboy

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Oct 2, 2003
Plympton
Rich McLean":36vnbli9 said:
Topboy":36vnbli9 said:
Rich McLean":36vnbli9 said:

Rich,

VAR Starts here 7 1A75 GW London Paddington 0530
VAR Starts here 4 1A76 GW London Paddington 0655
VAR Starts here 8 1A77 GW London Paddington 0748
VAR 0849 Penzance 7 1A78 GW London Paddington 0853
VAR 0946 Penzance 7 1A16 GW London Paddington 0948 via Bristol Temple Meads

1A13 and 1A15 may possibly start back from Plymouth at 0818 & 0918 respectively if they feel its required and if crew can be found plus stock, but the above is the planned BH service which would get you to London in time.

Return from Paddington

VAR Starts here 1 1C95 GW Penzance 1900
VAR Starts here 10 1C96 GW Plymouth 1930
VAR Starts here 9 1C98 GW Plymouth 2030
VAR Starts here 1 1C99 GW Penzance 2345 (Beds)

If you can book it, the Sleeper is a good way to travel back as an alternative to a hotel
Cheers for that Rich.

Certainly the addition of the 8.18 would be a massive plus imo.

P

Prazer49

Hi, cannot see this being asked before, does anyone know how soon after the game the coaches will leave wembley? Tickets say 15 minutes after final whistle, is that from standard away tickets? Cannot see many making it back to the coach within 15 mins next week

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
cheshiregreen":2x6x0gv1 said:
Cobi Budge.":2x6x0gv1 said:
Pretty sure 63 coaches went to the emirates, but I'm not sure if all of them were organised by the club.

Remember there will only be a finite number of coaches in the south west available on that day. Tricky one.

Anyone remember how many coaches went to Peterborough in 1975?

Wasn't it near to 100?

I remember mine broke down and we were rescued by another coach on the return.

May 23, 2016
Got a coach ticket over the phone this morning, Monday that is and assume they are back on Sale I'm on coach 50

Jan 3, 2013
Prazer49":23q3wrnp said:
Hi, cannot see this being asked before, does anyone know how soon after the game the coaches will leave wembley? Tickets say 15 minutes after final whistle, is that from standard away tickets? Cannot see many making it back to the coach within 15 mins next week

It'll take hours to get out of the car park