On GoS - photos of the Mayflower, NOW WITH DAY 3 | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

On GoS - photos of the Mayflower, NOW WITH DAY 3

Dec 3, 2005
GreenMike1984":24qf2uzk said:
Great photos and great work done by all the construction team.
So looking at pictures and couple showing the Liverpool team coach here already are the team staying in plymouth tonight, out of city or flying down tomorrow morning?

I don't know , but would think they would fly down into exeter in the morning and their coach pick them up from there.
So much better if Plymouth had its own airport lol
Lets hope they have time to see the jewel in the crown - The Hoe :)

A few chants of: KEEP THE MAYFLOWER SEATS is needed :)

We are on eve of seeing five times Champions of Europe & 18 times Champions of England step out onto Home Park turf.

Not far off six years ago we went into administration. At Rochdale we were on the eve of going out of existence. That afternoon I cried for joy.

Since then we've experienced some v special days : Trotman time, Bob Wycombe Marley, ECFC hatricks, Pompey last minute, Wembley, Anfield ...

I accept we've had some admin issues around these last games, accept comms and forward planning isn't always great, but I don't subscribe to the wailing and bemoaning by many at the first hint of a mistake or otherwise... seriously get it in context folks : life's too short!

These seats look bhleddy great, Mayflower terrace looks great again - and even if if is only (for now) just for one game I don't mind ... another 4000 eyes will be watching our lads pitting their wits again the best in the land. Well done to all who've made this happen. Thank you to ticket office staff for working extra shifts to bring this together

I for one am immensely proud to be a member of this Club. And wish to thank those who have rebuilt and gone the extra mile in whatever way big or small getting us back to where we are. After tomorrow keep grounded and shout our lads on in our most important game - the next one !

(yes I've had a beer!)

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
the picture where you ask does any fancy counting - well in the nearest block to you that had 350 seats 25 in a row and 14 rows

doing a little math it looks like 5 sections of 25 seats per row and 14 rows which equals 1750 seats plus a section of 15 seats and 14 rows = 210 seats so total of 1960 seats, I believe the top rows may have a few less seats in the rows. so say 1900 extra seats.

Keepitgreen says he was told 2000 seats

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Ottawa Green":3rifye7g said:
the picture where you ask does any fancy counting - well in the nearest block to you that had 350 seats 25 in a row and 14 rows

doing a little math it looks like 5 sections of 25 seats per row and 14 rows which equals 1750 seats plus a section of 15 seats and 14 rows = 210 seats so total of 1960 seats, I believe the top rows may have a few less seats in the rows. so say 1900 extra seats.

Keepitgreen says he was told 2000 seats
I took his word for it though, I didn't count them.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
C2dz6HXXcAAOTsG.jpg:small

Curtesy of Beren Cross