On GoS - photos of the Mayflower, NOW WITH DAY 3 | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

On GoS - photos of the Mayflower, NOW WITH DAY 3

Mar 9, 2011
pedro91":opmwvoqa said:
Sue Pollard":opmwvoqa said:
pedro91":opmwvoqa said:
what about green and white sheets in devonport and Lyndhurst?
When are you going to start putting them out and will you be alright to pick them all up on your own, afterwards? ;)

Joking aside :) would have looked good - but not a cat in hell's chance of doing this. Just get the scarves, flags and voices out to get behind the lads :thumbup:
Well EXCUSE ME for asking such a stupid question!!!!!!
It's ok for you and others who get access to all areas of HP but not good enough for the rest of us mere mortals!!!!
:sad: Sorry Baz, as the guys have since pointed out (thank you), my post wasn't an aim of taking a shot at you. I thought you knew me better than that, but anyway, I'm sorry you took it the wrong way.

Steve is working on getting the next set of photos onto GoS's website as I type...

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Fantastic pics Sue and Steve, doing a little math it looks like 5 sections of 25 seats per row and 14 rows which equals 1750 seats plus a section of 15 seats and 14 rows = 210 seats so total of 1960 seats, I believe the top rows may have a few less seats in the rows. so say 1900 extra seats.

They look impressive and I think Argyle should keep them until the end of the season.

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
I was told 2000 by the firm installing them.

G

GreenMike1984

Great photos and great work done by all the construction team.
So looking at pictures and couple showing the Liverpool team coach here already are the team staying in plymouth tonight, out of city or flying down tomorrow morning?

Mar 27, 2013
BIDEFORD NORTH DEVON
New mayflower seats look brilliant - Would be lovely if they stayed for the rest of the season

Bringing back memories of the white seats in the old Lyndhurst stand in the 90s ( showing my age now )

Well Done Plymouth Argyle :scarf: :thumbs:

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Could have got green seats

Mar 14, 2009
Has anyone said if the seating will be removed?

Do you lease these kinds of things? Or once it is up, is it paid for?

I don't get the impression its staying after this game.

Dec 19, 2009
Steve Evans":emh5q878 said:
i have a feeling it will stay thanks to the drive of mister Hallett.
That'll be great, NOT!! As a season ticket holder in the Mayflower who cannot now sit in his seat because the view is so severely restricted I hope this badly thought out idea gets torn down on Thursday morning!!! :furious: :furious:

Dec 3, 2005
Looks great - hope they stay :)

Look very high up - way above the dugout roof level - how did it look from the 'little' Mayflower seats, will it obstruct anyones view. I assume the seats just lock in, didn't appear to be bolted down?

The seats look bigger then the grandstand ones lol - the picture where you ask does any fancy counting - well in the nearest block to you that had 350 seats :) 25 in a row and 14 rows :)