On GoS - photos of the Mayflower, NOW WITH DAY 3 | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

On GoS - photos of the Mayflower, NOW WITH DAY 3

Mar 9, 2011
It's looking good, Steve. Didn't see the electronic boards coming though! We're going all out for this one it seems.

Dec 3, 2005
Sue Pollard":gf54oymm said:
It's looking good, Steve. Didn't see the electronic boards coming though! We're going all out for this one it seems.

The last time we had electronic advertising along the Lyndhurst side, they were so damn bright, they blinded us in the Grandstand, couldn't make out the players on the Lyndhurst side of pitch. Eventually they were dimmed and then turned off. Hope these are set up ok.

Jul 19, 2014
Thanks for the photos documenting the process of how these seats go up!
The scale of this installation looks to be enormous, and it seems a shame for all this work to be for just one game. Look forward to seeing the finished job and the Mayflower where I stood as a child looking like part of a football stadium again rather than a dirty, decaying wasteland!

Dec 6, 2012
Plymouth, England, PL2 3HG
Sue Pollard":2ur6yrr6 said:
pedro91":2ur6yrr6 said:
what about green and white sheets in devonport and Lyndhurst?
When are you going to start putting them out and will you be alright to pick them all up on your own, afterwards? ;)

Joking aside :) would have looked good - but not a cat in hell's chance of doing this. Just get the scarves, flags and voices out to get behind the lads :thumbup:
Well EXCUSE ME for asking such a stupid question!!!!!!
It's ok for you and others who get access to all areas of HP but not good enough for the rest of us mere mortals!!!!

Dec 3, 2005
pedro91":3jx8o6c1 said:
Sue Pollard":3jx8o6c1 said:
pedro91":3jx8o6c1 said:
When are you going to start putting them out and will you be alright to pick them all up on your own, afterwards? ;)

Joking aside :) would have looked good - but not a cat in hell's chance of doing this. Just get the scarves, flags and voices out to get behind the lads :thumbup:
It's ok for you and others who get access to all areas of HP but not good enough for the rest of us mere mortals!!!!

LOL Pedro - didn't you see the winks and the smiles in Sue's responce - relax.

It takes alot of effort and TIME to organise such a thing - yes it would have looked fantastic and so will Luke saving the LAST penalty of the penalty shoot out :)

Dec 19, 2009
So it does seem that there's been yet another almighty lash up. I've heard that people sat in, at least, the front row of the Mayflower are going to see nothing other than the back of the temporary stand which has turned out to be somewhat higher than anticipated!!! My buddy has actually been re-allocated to the temporary stand and was told Argyle are trying to contact others in the same position. What a total %^&$in' shambles!!!

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
pedro91":qyzniz1j said:
Sue Pollard":qyzniz1j said:
pedro91":qyzniz1j said:

You've completely and utterly misjudged Sue's tone there.