On the Terrace today at Rovers | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

On the Terrace today at Rovers

Stuart House

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jan 8, 2006
Bristol
To be fair to rich he's not lying, I know I was stood next to him.

But I wouldn't take much notice of those saying it, not too many brain cells between them. And only one group who clearly knew each other.

May 1, 2011
jespafc":3n4se143 said:
Bristol Rich":3n4se143 said:
Mr Newell and Pasoti not too popular amongst the hardened Argyle fans......

Seen as part of the problem.

"Hardened Argyle fans...."

What does that even mean?

Argyle fans who had massive erections as they checked their phones to see how Oldham were doing and then posted with glee about how we're doomed??

:facepalm:

Yes we were all loving the fact we are so poor. What Green Tints like you can't understand is the basic facts staring you in the face.

May 1, 2011
Daz":12hp1p1a said:
Bristol Rich":12hp1p1a said:
Daz":12hp1p1a said:
Bristol Rich":12hp1p1a said:
Bought his place in the Grandstand right next to Mr Brent......

Its funny Rich as i heard lots of things about you today too.

Yes great argument. I have so much to do in running the club.

Ian Newell has nothing to do with running the club and neither does PASOTI. :facepalm:

Apart from sitting in the directors box?

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Stuart House":x34fcbxz said:
One of them was convinced Exeter had a larger budget than us because and I quote "it's all over social media'

Exactly. Must be true then.

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
Rich's posts are usually some of the better ones imo, but I can't fathom this thread. How exactly does it matter where a fellow supporter sits?

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Bristol Rich":3blac0qt said:
Daz":3blac0qt said:
Daz":3blac0qt said:

Ian Newell has nothing to do with running the club and neither does PASOTI. :facepalm:

So you're jealous of his seat then? As where he sits has nothing to do with running the club. Do you know all of the people who sit in the Directors box? Are the all to blame too?

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
Stuart House":pjcy7rcp said:
To be fair to rich he's not lying, I know I was stood next to him.

But I wouldn't take much notice of those saying it, not too many brain cells between them. And only one group who clearly knew each other.

I think a quick look around other Argyle websites make it clear who it is, the same deluded bunch that have been obsessed with Ian and Pasoti for years and got put in their place by a 5ft bar maid :lol: :lol: I’m sure they are creaming their pants with the clubs plight and never miss the opportunity to have a dig, I’ll get a mention for this post and may even get my own thread :wave:

May 1, 2011
Green_Matt":258k6r1l said:
Rich's posts are usually some of the better ones imo, but I can't fathom this thread. How exactly does it matter where a fellow supporter sits?

Ok to be fair I was deliberately looking for a bite after a poo day. However there is a point here I think needs raising, who is advising Brent and who is influencing him? This has to now become a valid concern. Have the wrong people got too much influence?

C

CADMAN

Bristol Rich":2di9ieze said:
Daz":2di9ieze said:
Daz":2di9ieze said:

A lot of people sit in the directors box. Are they to blame as well, somehow?

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
Bristol Rich":1d0oqcet said:
Green_Matt":1d0oqcet said:

Ok to be fair I was deliberately looking for a bite after a sh1te day. However there is a point here I think needs raising, who is advising Brent and who is influencing him? This has to now become a valid concern. Have the wrong people got too much influence?

You would have been taken far more seriously if you posted this in the first place instead of trying to turn this into an anti Ian Newell/Pasoti thread.

May 1, 2011
Bubba":3kdrlih5 said:
Bristol Rich":3kdrlih5 said:
Green_Matt":3kdrlih5 said:

Ok to be fair I was deliberately looking for a bite after a sh1te day. However there is a point here I think needs raising, who is advising Brent and who is influencing him? This has to now become a valid concern. Have the wrong people got too much influence?

You would have been taken far more seriously if you posted this in the first place instead of trying to turn this into an anti Ian Newell/Pasoti thread.

Ah but are the mentioned people part of the problem?

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Bristol Rich":2ol4jmt9 said:
Bubba":2ol4jmt9 said:
Bristol Rich":2ol4jmt9 said:
Green_Matt":2ol4jmt9 said:

Ah but are the mentioned people part of the problem?

Why don't you explain how they are the problem and then we can counter your points if needed.