On the Terrace today at Rovers | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

On the Terrace today at Rovers

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Bristol Rich":348u6kih said:
Ollieargyle9":348u6kih said:
Be careful Rich, if you'd listened to these clowns a bit more closely they would have warned you that we ban people for dissent like this.

Once again Pasoti is simply a platform for fans to offer their views, we don't offer anyone advice. As for Ian, he is but another supporter, one who dedicates a lot of his time raising money for our club and running a website for you to talk about it, I should add.

If JB does listen to him then more fool him because not even we are silly enough to do that :greensmile:

I'm neither impressed or threatened by your ban. Also be careful dismissing non Pasoti fans as clowns, PAFC is not Pasoti .

:funny: :funny: Not a big fan of irony then Rich? :doh:

Oct 24, 2013
Bristol Rich":squthnht said:
Mr Newell and Pasoti not too popular amongst the hardened Argyle fans......

Seen as part of the problem.

BR, I know you were desperate for a win, I know you’re frustrated, but second week in a row you are letting yourself down.

May 1, 2011
lyndhurst green":2434ovg1 said:
Bristol Rich":2434ovg1 said:

BR, I know you were desperate for a win, I know you’re frustrated, but second week in a row you are letting yourself down.

Ok thanks for the tip. In Derek we trust.

Oct 24, 2013
Bristol Rich":1ii5c8x1 said:
lyndhurst green":1ii5c8x1 said:
Bristol Rich":1ii5c8x1 said:

Didn’t offer a tip, didn’t say anything about DA. Your delusion and ability to pick fights is almost Trumpian.

May 1, 2011
lyndhurst green":2pejlspk said:
Bristol Rich":2pejlspk said:
lyndhurst green":2pejlspk said:
Bristol Rich":2pejlspk said:

Didn’t offer a tip, didn’t say anything about DA. Your delusion and ability to pick fights is almost Trumpian.

No I agree son. We should have just cheered louder today as per your great advice last week.

Oct 24, 2013
Bristol Rich":3b08o7in said:
lyndhurst green":3b08o7in said:
lyndhurst green":3b08o7in said:

No I agree son. We should have just cheered louder today as per your great advice last week.

We discussed our differences and my post last week before the Wigan game. We sorted this. Seriously, each time we lose you need to figure out who you are mad with before you come on here lashing out. Enough already.

Feb 15, 2005
At least this is a new excuse and it’s not luck, referee, pitch?? How can a fan be responsible for a series of pish performances. Maybe IJN can play RB and then we can blame him.

May 1, 2011
lyndhurst green":v873omsq said:
Bristol Rich":v873omsq said:

We discussed our differences and my post last week before the Wigan game. We sorted this. Seriously, each time we lose you need to figure out who you are mad with before you come on here lashing out. Enough already.

The point I am trying to make is, who is influencing Brent? Who is advising him? Are they partly responsible?

Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
One day. The fans on both sides of this childish fallout will grow up and stop making jabs at each other with stupid comments. Wont be any day soon.

Heathrow Green

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 12, 2011
An airport just outside London
Or more exactly. If BR it's your club, why not buy it? That way you can pick and choose who you want as manager and who you want to play where (assuming said manager agreed)

If you can't buy it then, yes, constructive feedback is good, but constantly harping on is not.

May 16, 2016
Bristol Rich":247hl55s said:
Vampires11":247hl55s said:
Rich, if it is your club, why don't you sort it out, instead of blaming IJN/ JB etc? :coat:

Yes I'm up in the directors Box......

Was it you that was seen writing messages on bits of A4 and folding them into paper aeroplanes to throw down to our bench ? My mate is a Steward there and nabbed a couple of them, one actually said 'take Carey off NOW', unbelievable really.

No wonder this Club is going down the Swannee with this sort of interference at Boardroom level. Hats off to you for worming your way in there but please stop trying to drive our Club into the Cul de Sac of plompticitiy.