On the Terrace today at Rovers | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

On the Terrace today at Rovers

D

Darren Stoneman

Bit of an unfair thread and I am pleased that Mr Newell has not taken the bait, I have my views about the ownership {removed by site admin}, however in Ian Newell you have someone who truly cares for the club and has done so much for the future prospects of the academy and the number of charities that have been supported by this site and Ian in particular, for Peters sake we all know the football is poor, the manager seems to be out of his depth etc. But let’s not turn on each other, we are all PAFC!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I object to the OP.

I wasn’t on the terraces I was sitting down!

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
Bristol Rich":1dmbtcv4 said:
Bubba":1dmbtcv4 said:
Bristol Rich":1dmbtcv4 said:
Green_Matt":1dmbtcv4 said:
Rich's posts are usually some of the better ones imo, but I can't fathom this thread. How exactly does it matter where a fellow supporter sits?

Ok to be fair I was deliberately looking for a bite after a sh1te day. However there is a point here I think needs raising, who is advising Brent and who is influencing him? This has to now become a valid concern. Have the wrong people got too much influence?

You would have been taken far more seriously if you posted this in the first place instead of trying to turn this into an anti Ian Newell/Pasoti thread.

Ah but are the mentioned people part of the problem?

Not more than any other fan I would have thought?

The doctor sits in the directors box is it his fault?
Directors wives and kids do as well - should they be hung out to dry?

The issue IMHO is the lack of quality and discipline on the pitch, that sits with the manager, coaching staff and players. Everyone is peed off but starting a thread that just fuels the fire of a disjointed fan base doesn’t help.

Debate away but you lose all credibility the second you make it personal

May 1, 2011
Bubba":vunwxq2c said:
Bristol Rich":vunwxq2c said:
Bubba":vunwxq2c said:
Bristol Rich":vunwxq2c said:
Green_Matt":vunwxq2c said:
Rich's posts are usually some of the better ones imo, but I can't fathom this thread. How exactly does it matter where a fellow supporter sits?

Ok to be fair I was deliberately looking for a bite after a sh1te day. However there is a point here I think needs raising, who is advising Brent and who is influencing him? This has to now become a valid concern. Have the wrong people got too much influence?

You would have been taken far more seriously if you posted this in the first place instead of trying to turn this into an anti Ian Newell/Pasoti thread.

Ah but are the mentioned people part of the problem?

Not more than any other fan I would have thought?

The doctor sits in the directors box is it his fault?
Directors wives and kids do as well - should they be hung out to dry?

The issue IMHO is the lack of quality and discipline on the pitch, that sits with the manager, coaching staff and players. Everyone is pi$$ed off but starting a thread that just fuels the fire of a disjointed fan base doesn’t help.

Debate away but you lose all credibility the second you make it personal

It's not personal to the person but the role they play in the club
I criticise Adams the manager nor the person.

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
Check your OP - you clearly name Ian Newell and Pasoti, that’s making it personal.

May 1, 2011
Bubba":1voq5b7v said:
Check your OP - you clearly name Ian Newell and Pasoti, that’s making it personal.

Yes of course but I criticise Adams the manager as well and is that making it personal?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Bristol Rich":3bqps5ev said:
IJN":3bqps5ev said:
I object to the OP.

I wasn’t on the terraces I was sitting down!

Exactly right up with your mates! Advising the chairmen.

I’d have to shout very loud I was in the away end.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Be careful Rich, if you'd listened to these clowns a bit more closely they would have warned you that we ban people for dissent like this.

Once again Pasoti is simply a platform for fans to offer their views, we don't offer anyone advice. As for Ian, he is but another supporter, one who dedicates a lot of his time raising money for our club and running a website for you to talk about it, I should add.

If JB does listen to him then more fool him because not even we are silly enough to do that :greensmile:

May 1, 2011
Ollieargyle9":3ilefkoy said:
Be careful Rich, if you'd listened to these clowns a bit more closely they would have warned you that we ban people for dissent like this.

Once again Pasoti is simply a platform for fans to offer their views, we don't offer anyone advice. As for Ian, he is but another supporter, one who dedicates a lot of his time raising money for our club and running a website for you to talk about it, I should add.

If JB does listen to him then more fool him because not even we are silly enough to do that :greensmile:

I'm neither impressed or threatened by your ban. Also be careful dismissing non Pasoti fans as clowns, PAFC is not Pasoti .

Voice of Reason

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
Can i just say having twice worked with multi millionaires (times rich list rich) on sporting projects - it's very rare they listen to anyone - even on subjects they have no knowledge of.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Bristol Rich":259szuhm said:
Ollieargyle9":259szuhm said:

I'm neither impressed or threatened by your ban. Also be careful dismissing non Pasoti fans as clowns, PAFC is not Pasoti .

It was a joke, get over yourself :yawn:

May 1, 2011
Ollieargyle9":1wjiunud said:
Bristol Rich":1wjiunud said:
Ollieargyle9":1wjiunud said:

It was a joke, get over yourself :yawn:

Not in a joking mood. My club is nailed on for relegation.