On the Terrace today at Rovers | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

On the Terrace today at Rovers

Oct 24, 2013
You are nowhere near making that point, you are being combative and petulant. Again. You always do seem to have a point, but it takes argumentative and incendiary posts to get to it.

May 1, 2011
lyndhurst green":9krjqdod said:
You are nowhere near making that point, you are being combative and petulant. Again. You always do seem to have a point, but it takes argumentative and incendiary posts to get to it.

Funny that after just watching us getting smashed yet again and relegation a certainty.

Mr Newell are your hands clean or are they dirty with a nonsense ice rink plan.

Oct 24, 2013
Which is exactly the reason why I urge you to take some time, figure out who you are mad at, then post. Otherwise your point is lost in a scatter gun of insults, accusations and finger pointing which does you no favours. And then you call out IJN again for no reason. You are making yourself look stupid.

Feb 26, 2012
Ivybridge
Bristol Rich":1rbwgmbm said:
Mr Newell are your hands clean or are they dirty with a nonsense ice rink plan.

Jesus mate--are you for real? You are going to hang yourself eventually with some of the comments you are making.

May 1, 2011
lyndhurst green":29flq6u2 said:
Which is exactly the reason why I urge you to take some time, figure out who you are mad at, then post. Otherwise your point is lost in a scatter gun of insults, accusations and finger pointing which does you no favours. And then you call out IJN again for no reason. You are making yourself look stupid.

Thanks for the advice Mr Green Tint.

May 1, 2011
Bristol Rich":12ux9vib said:
Yes I have always defended Brent until now, however now I am starting to believe Brent and his close associated do not have the best interests of the club at heart.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Are you asking if Ian Newell is advising James Brent, or telling us?

Oct 24, 2013
Bristol Rich":5n7vdf8a said:
lyndhurst green":5n7vdf8a said:

Oh FFS BR. Again, ground we covered. Believe it or not, I’m trying to help. You really are a fool and I hope you have enforced time away from this site. I give up.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
:lol:

Made me laugh to be honest mate, don't worry about it.

The fact that I 'advise' JB about anything really made me smile.

I've watched 1000's of games and yet I am the most untechnical of supporters, I am a 100% green tint and completely biased. What use would I be? :greensmile:

I don't know Rich, never met the bloke, sounds like I wouldn't want to, but I was there, talking to anyone who wanted to talk to me and everyone one was sharing a laugh and a joke, in the away end.

I can't win can I, sit in the DB 'who does he think he is' sit in the away end and some weirdo comes up with this?

Nowt so strange as folk as they say. :scarf:

Voice of Reason

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
Violence is never the answer is what I was told growing up. But for the first time in my life I think I would suggest having a fight Rich. Clearly sensible debate isn't going to work tonight so either switch off or go to a pub and find a little bloke to pick on.

May 1, 2011
lyndhurst green":3gilq9sh said:
Bristol Rich":3gilq9sh said:
lyndhurst green":3gilq9sh said:

Oh FFS BR. Again, ground we covered. Believe it or not, I’m trying to help. You really are a fool and I hope you have enforced time away from this site. I give up.

:scarf:

May 1, 2011
Bristol Rich":qz88zure said:
lyndhurst green":qz88zure said:
Bristol Rich":qz88zure said:
lyndhurst green":qz88zure said:

:scarf:

Let's hope so.