Only 12 Points Off The Play Offs | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Only 12 Points Off The Play Offs

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
You never know; I’m sure Barnsley were languishing near the bottom before going on an amazing run of form before finishing in the top 6. Same with York a few years ago in League Two.

Oct 31, 2015
Fergy":3v0lbjph said:
You never know; I’m sure Barnsley were languishing near the bottom before going on an amazing run of form before finishing in the top 6. Same with York a few years ago in League Two.

Yea I remember Barnsley were relegation fodder til about Christmas then went on a stonking run.. Crystal Palace also in the Championship a few years ago now did the same thing and lets not forget the chimps up the road last season. Not sure its in us though with our negative tactics but anything outside the bottom 4 considering our start will do

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
We have just had a purple patch and a little run and yet are still 23rd in the League.
I think we are still a long way off turning the corner and safety and its going to be a very very long season with our negative tictacs.
Win the 6 pointer games and we can manage 20th place but playoffs you are having a giraffe.
At the start of the season I was full of optimism predicting a comfortable 16th place - how I wish this would be reality now

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
samjones":18olysrm said:
We have just had a purple patch and a little run and yet are still 23rd in the League.
I think we are still a long way off turning the corner and safety and its going to be a very very long season with our negative tictacs.
Win the 6 pointer games and we can manage 20th place but playoffs you are having a giraffe.
At the start of the season I was full of optimism predicting a comfortable 16th place - how I wish this would be reality now

And yet, o negative one, we are currently just 5 points away from your comfortable 16th place with 29 games to go!

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
I cannot believe he gave odds and people placed bets and he has retracted.

Is that not illegal? surely its a legal document as its on a forum? :)

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Hey hope I'm wrong ( for once ) and all those that have betted at big odds win big money.
Maybe they will consider it a massive windfall and put it towards a couple new strikers and the stand development
( paint isn't cheap these days )

999mattyg

✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 13, 2007
Launceston
I see that no one has taken up the offer of 1000/1 on Sam being positive before the end of the season?
Surely they are very good odds?
Oh, hang on, on second thoughts maybe not!

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Knarf Reprah":ffyr1hio said:
And only 37 wins to guarantee safety......that's 13 wins
Not like you to make an error Frank. 37 points. ;)

Beyton Green

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 19, 2005
Knarf Reprah":2cr0qham said:
And only 37 wins to guarantee safety......that's 13 wins

That's not sufficiently positive for this thread.

Apr 5, 2008
So how many have done the bet.

Teams have been 12 points behind the play offs with 10 games to go,nevermind 29 games and made it

Our current form puts us in the play offs

Lets all do the bet !!

Even MGM has done it,which is surprising, considering he is so negative about Argyle even if they start winning and go unbeaten for several games.