Only 12 Points Off The Play Offs | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Only 12 Points Off The Play Offs

Mar 14, 2009
moles40":29efz7gi said:
So how many have done the bet.

Teams have been 12 points behind the play offs with 10 games to go,nevermind 29 games and made it

Our current form puts us in the play offs

Lets all do the bet !!

Even MGM has done it,which is surprising, considering he is so negative about Argyle even if they start winning and go unbeaten for several games.

Lol, you say lm negative. I call it as l see it. It's a opinion.

If you look back at last two seasons we generally have a good spell around now. Under Adams our best runs have happened now. The difference being (from those last two seasons) we didn't have the start we had this season. Bearing this in mind, in the past two seasons we have fallen away (results wise) after xmas. Whether this is due to the double training sessions l am not sure. Yet the team under Adams has never appeared as good in the second half of the season as it has been the first.

Now you would say that's negativity. I would just say I'm being realistic and using the facts.(E.G when we went on long unbeaten runs it was before Xmas)

As for the bet l have done my own at 250/1. Will it happen...?? Well l suggest the fact we are 18/1 to finish in the top 12 by May is an indication of the percentage of chance it's likely to occur.

Ray Stidwell

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 20, 2003
Penn, near High Wycombe
samjones":1223xs0r said:
Just placed a £50 bet with myself so either way, playoffs or NOT I'm going to be rolling in money :scarf:

Because I'm a generous kind of guy I will let you retract your bets after the next 2 home games fail to bring us 6 points

No Thank you Sam; even if Northampton are winning 3-0 on what seems to be “another typical Home Park Tuesday night” won’t change the fact that I accepted your offer.
You haven’t yet sent me your bank account details for me to pay you the £10 stake.; please do. Alternatively I’m hoping to be at The Tribute Lounge tomorrow evening, and will also be at Saturday’s Fansfest & in the GT marquee for a short while after, so’s I could give you the tenner then in person.
Looking forward
Ray

Apr 5, 2008
Metal_Green_Mickey":2ko0flsv said:
moles40":2ko0flsv said:
So how many have done the bet.

Teams have been 12 points behind the play offs with 10 games to go,nevermind 29 games and made it

Our current form puts us in the play offs

Lets all do the bet !!

Even MGM has done it,which is surprising, considering he is so negative about Argyle even if they start winning and go unbeaten for several games.

Lol, you say lm negative. I call it as l see it. It's a opinion.

If you look back at last two seasons we generally have a good spell around now. Under Adams our best runs have happened now. The difference being (from those last two seasons) we didn't have the start we had this season. Bearing this in mind, in the past two seasons we have fallen away (results wise) after xmas. Whether this is due to the double training sessions l am not sure. Yet the team under Adams has never appeared as good in the second half of the season as it has been the first.

Now you would say that's negativity. I would just say I'm being realistic and using the facts.(E.G when we went on long unbeaten runs it was before Xmas)

As for the bet l have done my own at 250/1. Will it happen...?? Well l suggest the fact we are 18/1 to finish in the top 12 by May is an indication of the percentage of chance it's likely to occur.

Interestingly only a 3 point difference between the play offs and 12th place,but huge difference in the odds.

Are you doing both bets .

GL :scarf:

Beyton Green

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 19, 2005
Despite the weekend's hiccup still only 14 points off play offs.