PASTA to host New Years meeting with James Brent | Page 11 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

PASTA to host New Years meeting with James Brent

Apr 27, 2009
chunks, as babadramatic pointed out, read through this thread. Do it thoroughly though or you end up repeating questions that have already been asked / answered and making yourself look like a mam with an alternative agenda

Jun 21, 2005
N Hampshire
Why should we care how good an ice rink in Home Parks car park is ffs!, I only want to know how good the Southstand/P2 will be & what revenue generating potential for the club it has.

Seems to me things are ever creeping away from benefitting the club & more to benefitting developers. Since when did part of the new Grandstand not contributing towards the club appear, shifting goalposts are a worry. I hope you're watching carefully Ian & Chris cos, it looks increasing like we're getting our pants taken down.

I await the blox about tough times, the economy, saving our club, blah blah, we were told the grandstand redevelopment would be built with "off pitch" revenue generation capabilities to help sustain success, we should hold them to account for this & not let it get watered down with revenues being bled away into developers pockets.

Dec 2, 2010
This PASTA thread has been running longer than a spaghetti western, and is just turning into a opportunipenne for individual's to beat their durum.

Ciao :wave: