PASTA to host New Years meeting with James Brent | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

PASTA to host New Years meeting with James Brent

Dec 15, 2012
gaspargomez":n5n9bf2i said:
I think he has had enough credit for "saving the club". He will reap plenty of financial reward once his developments take place. So please don't kiss his arse too much.

He needs to start addressing the serious issue of Argyle's league position, our apparently weak playing budget and what action he is going to take to increase home attendances. Please watch out for "political" answers which sound very convincing but actually mean very little in terms of substance. We need actions.

I am trying very hard to like James Brent but I need convincing that he is really the club's saviour.

Gaspar I have just returned from the Wycombe game...I'm as peed off as anyone and do want answers to numerous questions, but it is also our first chance as a supporters group to say our thanks face to face...once that's done...I'm expecting him together a hard time, hell, I'm half thinking about handing him my membership back.

Jul 1, 2006
A BIG thank you to J B at the offset, then it's most definitely not a Happy New Year. The long suffering diminishing Green Army is reaching the end of the road with the current set-up at PAFC. Does Mr Brent want to be remembered as our saviour, or somebody who saved the club then took us to the lowest standing in our history?

May 4, 2011
This has to be the opportunity for it to be stressed, as strongly as possible, to Mr Brent just how dissatisfied most supporters are with the current situation, and the apparent lack of motivational or organising ability that Carl Fletcher has. Is he aware of the outcome if he just allows the situation to drift?.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
perhaps James Brent will do likewise for Plymouth based fans.As Graham Clark said...

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
oddball":fxqpvuz9 said:
perhaps James Brent will do likewise for Plymouth based fans.As Graham Clark said...

In fairness Al, JB has attended a number of events locally since the Guildhall including the Cornish Supporters and the Trust to name 2 off the top of my head. Didnt he also do Senior Greens? Not 100% sure on that one, will need to check.He has also spoken at a London meeting and is now coming to Bristol. People only have to ask, it seems to me and he is willing to attend, time allowing.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Graham Clark was implying in his post that there was a void between PAFC and the fanbase that was all.(an uncomfortable disconnection I think he called it)

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
our Cornish branch event was well attended and was a good evening.
However, it was pre season and so the problems of the last few months i'd guess would make this PASTA meeting a little bit more 'warm' for Mr brent.
I hope that someone from PASTA will be able to provide details of the evening to the wider fanbase just like Peter Ryan did for us.
:thumbs:

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
LG":3vv1ph0i said:
our Cornish branch event was well attended and was a good evening.
However, it was pre season and so the problems of the last few months i'd guess would make this PASTA meeting a little bit more 'warm' for Mr brent.
I hope that someone from PASTA will be able to provide details of the evening to the wider fanbase just like Peter Ryan did for us.
:thumbs:

LG as secretary, I will be making notes of the meeting. In my normal way, I would be looking to report on the meeting the same evening. To say it will be as marvellous as Peters may be a step too far:)

Tony Pastyman

♣️ Senior Greens
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 1, 2008
Well, what with CF's sacking you should have an interesting meeting on Thursday to hopefully give some insight as to Brents thoughts on all aspects of the last few months and his vision for rest of this season and beyond.
Have a good evening and Happy New Year.

stewthenoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 24, 2005
YELVERTON
Tony Pastyman":18ioy4t4 said:
Well, what with CF's sacking you should have an interesting meeting on Thursday to hopefully give some insight as to Brents thoughts on all aspects of the last few months and his vision for rest of this season and beyond.
Have a good evening and Happy New Year.

Indeed Tony, and perhaps an opportunity for Mr Brent to set the scene prior to questions being taken. Many questions being re-thought now. I do hope though that we can concentrate on the future and not so much of what should/shouldn't have been done in the past.