PASTA to host New Years meeting with James Brent | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

PASTA to host New Years meeting with James Brent

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
stewthenoo":1lj9ic19 said:
Tony Pastyman":1lj9ic19 said:
Well, what with CF's sacking you should have an interesting meeting on Thursday to hopefully give some insight as to Brents thoughts on all aspects of the last few months and his vision for rest of this season and beyond.
Have a good evening and Happy New Year.

Indeed Tony, and perhaps an opportunity for Mr Brent to set the scene prior to questions being taken. Many questions being re-thought now. I do hope though that we can concentrate on the future and not so much of what should/shouldn't have been done in the past.

Good catching up today Stew, also real interest in our meeting on Thursday, including at least one new attendee from Portishead!.

Also agree its time to look forward rather than backwards but all members will have their own thoughts and rightly so.

S

sluggy_dave

Hoping to make this meeting myself, as I'll still be in Brizzle til next week.

Wonder if JB might have a new manager in tow with him, by then!

Apr 27, 2009
tonycholwell":7qgsw5rc said:
stewthenoo":7qgsw5rc said:
Tony Pastyman":7qgsw5rc said:
Well, what with CF's sacking you should have an interesting meeting on Thursday to hopefully give some insight as to Brents thoughts on all aspects of the last few months and his vision for rest of this season and beyond.

Indeed Tony, and perhaps an opportunity for Mr Brent to set the scene prior to questions being taken. Many questions being re-thought now. I do hope though that we can concentrate on the future and not so much of what should/shouldn't have been done in the past.

Good catching up today Stew, also real interest in our meeting on Thursday, including at least one new attendee from Portishead!.

Also agree its time to look forward rather than backwards but all members will have their own thoughts and rightly so.

Go on Tony, give me a clue ! I thought I was on my own here

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
Stonehouse Mike":5veb7rbw said:
tonycholwell":5veb7rbw said:
stewthenoo":5veb7rbw said:
Tony Pastyman":5veb7rbw said:

Go on Tony, give me a clue ! I thought I was on my own here

His name is Rod as he will be there to meet you Mike:)

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
Final call for tomorrow evenings meeting of PASTA.

Anyone still in doubt about JBs sincerity please come along to the Ratepayers Arms, Filton Bristol tomorrow evening at 7pm where he will be PASTAs guest of honour for the evening and talking of his hopes and plans for Argyle.

I know rumour and conspiracy, let alone fear are more fun, but come hear it from the ONLY man who really knows what he plans and have your say, politely of course.

Great raffle prize and a special guest appearance from another Argyle celebrity:)

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
Longwellgreen":29ltjnlw said:
Who would have thought it Tony...one man and his dog get the meeting all want to be in on!!!!

;)

Matt, we didnt even mention the great choice of beer at the Ratepayers or admittance for this occasion is FREE:)

Mind, people need to empty their money boxes to buy extra tickets for a once in a life time raffle!

Did I mention its at 7pm tomorrow?:)

Dec 15, 2012
Tony have received a few emails re tomorrow and requests to attend...details were provided and I also mentioned its free.....

Just need that dog now.....

Mark Colling

ā™£ļø PASTA Member
Sep 23, 2003
Brizzle
www.groupspaces.com
Longwellgreen":3p1sdanf said:
Tony have received a few emails re tomorrow and requests to attend...details were provided and I also mentioned its free.....

Just need that dog now.....
Maybe Tony's "special guest appearance from another Argyle celebrity" is a poodle?!

Dec 15, 2012
I have a strong feeling who it is.....which is why I need that dog hahaha

He will be made most welcome!!!

:thumbup: