Plymouth Argyle Gambia Supporter | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle Gambia Supporter

Jan 3, 2013
Keepitgreen":hg3m6tzj said:
Knarf Reprah":hg3m6tzj said:
How long before the following........thank you for sending the shirt, I have found a winning lottery ticket but can't afford to travel to England, please forward a thousand pounds and your bank account details so I can pay you 50% of my winnings.......or am I being a cynic?
Just think on this......why Argo and not a Premiershite club?
Frank, the reason it's Argyle is that the woman who started Gambian Projects (married to a Gambian at the time) is from Plymouth and introduced Karamo to the Pilgrims.

https://www.facebook.com/Gambian-Projec ... 7/timeline
Ah! That's different, thanks for the info, the AFT can have my old hinch's legs shirt from ten years ago then to send.
Yes I was he...... :oops:

Dec 21, 2010
Thank you Jollygreenjohn who wrote "What about a collection point on match days set up by the trust for shirts?"
The AFT will be collecting shirts at our gazebo outside the Devonport End at the Barnet, Crawley and Exeter JPT matches. Thank you Frank for your kind offer of your 'old hinch's legs shirt' !

Sep 23, 2005
argyledad":3tpehm7a said:
Thank you Jollygreenjohn who wrote "What about a collection point on match days set up by the trust for shirts?"
The AFT will be collecting shirts at our gazebo outside the Devonport End at the Barnet, Crawley and Exeter JPT matches. Thank you Frank for your kind offer of your 'old hinch's legs shirt' !

Brilliant, will bring an old shirt or two along. :clap:

Jul 29, 2010
Greenrod":1n9a3d1u said:
Are 'new world' shirts acceptable?

Sorry to be pedantic but thats not the correct spelling, you've put an 'r' in that boards collective name :wink:

A

ArgyleGarg0yle

Knarf Reprah":15vsqpvf said:
......why Argo and not a Premiershite club?

Premier League clubs tend to have a Registered Trademark attached to their name. So if you wanted to set up a football academy with the name, (for Example) Arsenal attached. It could potentially be libellous. Therefore choosing Argyle as an attachment won't cause him trouble, and as he said, it was the name that attracted him.