⚫️ Pogleswoody - Chris Langmead. | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

⚫️ Pogleswoody - Chris Langmead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 31, 2015
OMG Pogles. So sorry to hear. Had some decent difference of opinions on here with you.

I dont think we have met in person but my thoughts with you and your family whilst you go.through this battle.

Once a Pilgrim always a Pilgrim

Reactions: The Pasty Kid

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
I wish you well on your next journey, hopefully Mrs Pogle will be OK and surrounded by those to help.
Really sad news and ever so brave to have sent a PM knowing your time has come.
Sending you and your family all the love in the world, keep watching the greens from the other side.

NLG

✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
Sad news, memories will prevail, fun and laughter the main things I will remember, regards and thoughts with family.😪

Cousin Pavlos

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 13, 2021
I've never had the pleasure of meeting you, Pogles but, without question, you're my favourite poster as you rarely fail to raise a smile, a chuckle or hearty belly laugh. Sending you and your family all my best wishes.

Reactions: saxman

American Pilgrim

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Mar 18, 2023
USA
Have not been on the site as long as others, but you are a fellow Pilgrim and that is all that matters to me. Awful news my friend, thoughts are with you and your family.

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
Love to you and your family Pogles, keep it green up there, we’re massive you know.

Wexford Green

🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪
✅ Evergreen
Jan 20, 2005
Ballygarrett, County Wexford, Ireland
Like many others I’ve never met Pogles but his humour has always memorably stuck out on this site. It would be a poorer place without him. Very sorry to hear this news but happy you saw us promoted.

May 16, 2016
Sad news indeed.

Always fun to read your posts. Another serious Argyle fan who never takes it too seriously.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Very sad news, there are no words except to say thank you for being part of the Pasoti family.

Reactions: Ray Stidwell
Apr 16, 2016
I echo all that ' Frank Butcher' said ( and many others). You have a great sense of humour and laughter is strong medicine - so thanks for bringing us aid, even while suffering yourself.

I Was There

♣️ North Devon Greens
Feb 2, 2022
So sorry to hear this sad news.
I always looked out for your posts which I enjoyed reading.
I’m sorry I never met you in person, as I’m sure you would have a keen sense of humour.
I have to admit what really intrigued me do you look anything like your avatar.

Reactions: LipsonJock
Status
Not open for further replies.