⚫️ Pogleswoody - Chris Langmead. | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

⚫️ Pogleswoody - Chris Langmead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lousy Pint

Jam First
Sep 23, 2005
Milano
Oh Christ, really so sorry to hear your news Pogles.
One of the VERY few posters that I would always read, whatever the subject.
I never met you my friend, but I feel I know you well.
Can't see the keyboard anymore, so thanks for everything.

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
Oh my. So sorry to hear this. You’ve been a routine fixture here and though I’ve never met you, you are part of this community. I hope things are a peaceful as they can be for you.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Pogles my PASOTI kindred spirit, I am so sorry to learn of your health issue. It has been a pleasure to share the odd pun and a flash of sharp humour with you down the years. My thoughts are with you and your family at this difficult time for you all.

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2005
I'm shocked and so very sorry to read this awful news Pogles. We've never met but I've always enjoyed reading your posts and your off the wall humour. Like many have said, I will miss you on Pasoti.

You are on a journey we will all have to take, and for what it's worth, I believe for those who whilst here have made people happy, that journey is to a better place.

Peace to you and all your family and friends.

Mar 1, 2005
Southampton
As my "pun-assist king", mate, you were just like the midwife who assisted my mum; always there to help me out :). Sorry, couldn't resist! Like many on here, I'll raise a glass of single Irish malt to you; although we'll all have to be careful as that's a whiskey business :). Sorry, couldn't resist again! I will miss you.

Respect to you. Love and peace to you from Southampton Green.

Last edited:
May 22, 2006
For those of a certain age, Pogle’s Wood was an unmissable programme to Watch with Mother, aimed at the very young.

As others have said, Pogle’s post were also unmissable as they provided humour for others who still behave as though they are still very young.

Don’t think for one minute that you will not be missed, not only by your loved ones, but also by everyone on here who appreciate being made feel a little happier by you humour. Best wishes Pogle’s.

FourMarkGreen

Jam First
May 25, 2016
So very sorry to read this news. You just never know what folks are having to deal with privately.

God speed Pogles 😢

Status
Not open for further replies.