Portsmouth fans reaction to Jervis goal | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Portsmouth fans reaction to Jervis goal

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Hores Everywhere":2r32cwdi said:
IJN":2r32cwdi said:
They seem to want to advertise Nescafe a lot.

:) "there's an awful lot of coffee in Brazil..."

Now that photo would look great if it was signed and framed ;)

I doubt whether all the Pompey fans involved would sigh it though!

To be honest I doubt whether many of them could!!! :twisted:

A

Anchorman

I did giggle at you lot when we scored tho. It was so funny watching you sad lot waiting for the Luyon score..haha

Feb 18, 2009
Plymouth
Anchorman":279w8ntg said:
I did giggle at you lot when we scored tho. It was so funny watching you sad lot waiting for the Luyon score..haha
That basically sums up you Pumpy fans. You're celebrating a goal by a team who can overtake you in the auto promotion places. Thick as two short planks doesn't even cover it.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Ghost":2nximchx said:
Anchorman":2nximchx said:
That basically sums up you Pumpy fans. You're celebrating a goal by a team who can overtake you in the auto promotion places. Thick as two short planks doesn't even cover it.

I would love, just love it if they had to play in the playoffs and have Exeter do them.

Feb 18, 2009
Plymouth
If the Flatten Park crowd is so Mahoooosive and intimidating, how come they've lost about 15 home games in the last two seasons?

Apr 13, 2016
Because we play the same poo tactics at home that you do. 1 striker!!
The difference between our crowds apart from the obvious numbers is that we sing when we go behind. Yesterday when your team needed you and as reported by your own live reaction feed on the herald and vital Plymouth, the green army had gone quiet.
Shall we sing a song for you!

Aug 10, 2006
Pop1eye":3anbu4fk said:
The difference between our crowds apart from the obvious numbers is that we sing when we go behind. Yesterday when your team needed you and as reported by your own live reaction feed on the herald and vital Plymouth, the green army had gone quiet.
why don't you just go away you boring tw.t

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Pop1eye":1vtcvgoy said:

Maybe you needed the crowd more than we did. You after all can be overtaken by Luton whereas we can get a draw in our sleep which is what we'll likely do.

Feb 18, 2009
Plymouth
Pop1eye":1kqepz3j said:
What the 'Play up Pompous' song? YAAAAWWWWNNNN!!!!

Apr 13, 2016
Eat me loyal. Your so bitter and twisted I'd be surprised if you didn't have a face looking like you were biting a lemon and thinking thoughts on bedding Theresa May!

Feb 18, 2009
Plymouth
Pop1eye":2r7bfg6u said:
Eat me loyal. Your so bitter and twisted I'd be surprised if you didn't have a face looking like you were biting a lemon and thinking thoughts on bedding Theresa May!
GOT 'IM. That didn't take long did it? I eat gullible Pumpey fans for breakfast.

Apr 13, 2016
Where you one of your dickheads in goldsmith ave surrounded by old bill making ohh arr noises and roundly laughed at by us. That would be a photo worth looking at believe me.