Portsmouth fans reaction to Jervis goal | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Portsmouth fans reaction to Jervis goal

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
It took me several readings to be sure they're not sponsored by gob poo.

Nov 4, 2012
They really are the most deluded, arrogant and horrible set of fans I've ever come across. The town is a dump and is over run by Chavs. Was wearing my Argyle colours and got offered out at least 3 times to which I just laughed as they did nothing. Just a horrible place in general. They are in the shadow of Southampton on all levels really.

Apr 5, 2008
Not a nice place Portsmouth,every time I been there for a football match coins have been lobbed at visting fans at the railway station,a friend of mine said the best thing he ever did was move out of the town!!

And hoping a team would score that could still catch them,that defies belief,are they really that bitter still,because we won the play off match last season.

B

Blue_in_Devon

What do some of you greens fail to understand?

We have 20500 seats but 2000 are condemned and H&S do not allow us to use them - a bit like your derelict terracing under the Mayflower stand?

600 of these were in your end. The other 1400 are in the home sections.

In recent close seasons we have had to remove seats to maintain capacity. Sounds bizarre. However, FP was built in an era when modern H&S constraints did not exist. We remove seats to widen the exit gangways or agree to leave them empty so that we get a safety certificate approved.

The general consensus is that, without capacity constraints, we would have had around 30,000 fans yesterday. I recall us having 32,000 at FP when we were battling against relegation to division 4.

Anyway, I'm sure both Blues and greens are on the way up so am looking forward to posting on Pasoti next season when we meet again!

greeneagle

✅ Evergreen
Jan 26, 2004
Brisbane, Australia
Thanks BiD, that explains it. Good luck with the rest of the season.
Soft spot for Pompy, met the wife at Milton College many years ago. Watched quite a few games at FP.

Sep 23, 2014
plymouth
The Duke":1ijx2beu said:
the_corkscrew":1ijx2beu said:
Pop1eye":1ijx2beu said:
Because we play the same poo tactics at home that you do. 1 striker!!
The difference between our crowds apart from the obvious numbers is that we sing when we go behind. Yesterday when your team needed you and as reported by your own live reaction feed on the herald and vital Plymouth, the green army had gone quiet.
Shall we sing a song for you!
Home support was noticeably very quiet when they went behind yesterday. Perked up only when they scored. Fratton noise is a myth.

Exactly, no real noise until they scored. Apart from the hilarious bell :)
Yes and nobody bought an ice cream off him