Possible International Match at Home Park | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Possible International Match at Home Park

Jan 17, 2016
We would probably go, we managed to pick up olympics women's football tickets for two matches in Cardiff. We weren't planning it but free tickets, you can't complain. Anyhow me and the boy were very impressed by the quality shown by the players, it made an interesting and different experience. We really enjoyed tha matches we watched.

Aug 30, 2006
Sheffield
People complain that the council and argyle are too passive when it comes to marketing then they complain when they take a positive initiative. No pleasing some people...

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
up_the_line":fybptjfq said:
Some outdated and outright nasty comments on here.
If you don't like women's football then perhaps just wind your neck in and say nothing instead of getting a cheap thrill about how 'old school' you are. Good on any girl who wants to take up the sport, especially when you have to put up with pillocks who think you should stick to dolls and knitting.

Have to agree with this, sad that some folk seem hell bent on maintaining a sexist divide with reference to "mens" things.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
justanotherfan":7on8avnx said:
up_the_line":7on8avnx said:
If you don't like women's football then perhaps just wind your neck in and say nothing instead of getting a cheap thrill about how 'old school' you are. Good on any girl who wants to take up the sport, especially when you have to put up with pillocks who think you should stick to dolls and knitting.

Have to agree with this, sad that some folk seem hell bent on maintaining a sexist divide with reference to "mens" things.
Oh dear, I agree with utl too!

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
memory man":omuhgz9t said:
justanotherfan":omuhgz9t said:
up_the_line":omuhgz9t said:

Oh dear, I agree with utl too!
[/color

Frightening, isn`t it. :greensmile:

C

Cult Of Personality

Womans football is not for me. I have tried to watch it but the skill level and the speed they play at i find boring and the standard of keeping is awful. But if they want to play the game at Argyle i hope it goes well and people enjoy it but i wont be attending