Promotion Push | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Promotion Push

Mar 27, 2013
BIDEFORD NORTH DEVON
18 GAMES TO GO

Some massive games coming UP and real exciting times at Home Park

Promotion is all that matters

We have a great squad of players and Derek Adams is doing great job

Green Army :scarf:

Sep 13, 2003
I would put money on Accrington Stanley finishing above Argyle., never mind winning promotion!

Sep 16, 2009
Bournemouth
Not this season....a team that cannot win a single big game at home has no chance. It will be play offs at best and then probably another defeat by bogey team Wycombe or someone similar. Sorry.

Mar 27, 2013
BIDEFORD NORTH DEVON
17 Games to go - We are 2nd in league 2

I believe 8 wins out of 17 games will get us to 80 Points and automatic promotion

Our away form is excellent - Believe Our Home Form will improve

3 months of the season to go

Come On You Greens !!! :scarf:

Jul 6, 2005
GreenArmy1984":1f8i5lgc said:
17 Games to go - We are 2nd in league 2

I believe 8 wins out of 17 games will get us to 80 Points and automatic promotion

Our away form is excellent - Believe Our Home Form will improve

3 months of the season to go

Come On You Greens !!! :scarf:
I accept you are a real Argyle fan and that you always want to be positive and that's not a bad thing.

However, saying that 80 points will achieve automatic promotion is yet another stupid and inaccurate comment.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Lundan Cabbie":10uq5811 said:
Gary_Wills":10uq5811 said:
I'd have thought seeing your team in (arguably) the best Cup final ever in '90 would be the pinnacle.
Depends what one's looking for, from watching others play sports though I guess.

Indeed that was a great day but it was soured by going back 5 days later and losing the replay. Still, had we won and United decided to sack the manager, history books might have looked a lot different. Who are we to ruin 20 odd years for Man U fans? :greensmile:
I don't think we will need the play-offs to go up. However, should the worst happen we need to ensure that the Football League let us play both legs away from home!