Rate the Ref v Oxford - Graham Horwood | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Rate the Ref v Oxford - Graham Horwood

Rate the Ref v Oxford

Votes: 45 44.1%

Votes: 12 11.8%

Votes: 14 13.7%

Votes: 10 9.8%

Votes: 6 5.9%

Votes: 6 5.9%

Votes: 3 2.9%

Votes: 2 2.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 4 3.9%

• Total voters
Jan 7, 2013
Have just seen the penalty and sending off on the TV and what a complete and utter disgrace of a decision from the ref a coming together nothing more. Disgraceful.

Penlee

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 9, 2011
Stoke in Plymouth
Surely we can appeal the red it couldn't be construed as deliberate, just clumsy. Can see why he gave it (the pen) but often they are ignored. I thought (from block 13) at the time that he'd blown for a dive and it was a free kick to us

He was petty terrible though throughout - Bradley's shirt being pulled on the edge of their box he clearly saw but ignored. There were also 2 very good advantages to Oxford second half which he pulled up. Obviously I was happy with that but it was poor refereeing,

Songo'o's booking seemed harsh too as he was frustrated but not really dissent. For a man so trigger happy with the red card he seemed reluctant to yellow many.

Not impressed, sorry.

A

Always Faithful

Amazed by the amount of people saying it was a blatant penalty. Definitely not a penalty for me. The kind of incident that happens every week and doesn't even get discussed when the ref doesn't give a foul.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I'm on the fence as to the actual decision to award a penalty. It's extremely soft and he goes down like a sack of potatoes but there is some accidental contact from behind. Never a red card mind you.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Steve Evans":fr16iz70 said:
i have just plucked up the courage to watch the "highlights".it still looks very harsh to me.i hope argyle challenge it.

On what basis should they challenge it Steve? They won't overturn a harsh decision. They only overturn where a clear mistake has taken place.

Apr 9, 2011
Been watching "goal rush" several penalties dished out not even a yellow amongst them , makes the "decision " against Edwards even harder to swallow, pathetic!