Reid to miss start of pre-season | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Reid to miss start of pre-season

Jan 3, 2013
Ollieargyle9":1yuaum3u said:
Steve.PAFC2012":1yuaum3u said:
Knarf Reprah":1yuaum3u said:
Better team without him
Yeah where else does our 20 goals come from? :funny:

Don't feed the troll Steve :thumbs:
ust because I have a different opinion than you, don't call me a troll. If you had any idea about football you'd understand that the team is better balanced without Reid....Shrewsbury away?? Now grow up and have an adult discussion

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Knarf Reprah":11zuiwna said:
Ollieargyle9":11zuiwna said:
Steve.PAFC2012":11zuiwna said:
Knarf Reprah":11zuiwna said:
Better team without him

ust because I have a different opinion than you, don't call me a troll. If you had any idea about football you'd understand that the team is better balanced without Reid....Shrewsbury away?? Now grow up and have an adult discussion
The team might have been better balanced last season without (an injured) Reid, but that team against Shrewsbury included five players starting who aren't here anymore, so the team needs to be built in a different way and it might be better balanced with Reid in it.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Knarf Reprah":luwy7tzq said:
Ollieargyle9":luwy7tzq said:
Steve.PAFC2012":luwy7tzq said:
Knarf Reprah":luwy7tzq said:
Better team without him

Steady on!! This is PASOTI after all. :cool:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Seeing you want to talk like an adult Frank, debate like one.

Yeovil were in the Championship then. Since he's dropped down to the basement do you think Yeovil/Luggy wouldn't love to him back?

Jan 3, 2013
Not so sure ian.....I think with wide players this season we need a lump up front (brunt?) and someone quick to feed off him.....ala Toshack and Keegan.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Knarf Reprah":3p368aaj said:
Ollieargyle9":3p368aaj said:
Steve.PAFC2012":3p368aaj said:
Knarf Reprah":3p368aaj said:
Better team without him

You repeat the same thing every time Reuben is even mentioned, the vast majority rate him highly but you don't see people posting "quality player, we must keep him" on every thread that has even the slightest mention of him. People can add to a discussion without licking his backside just as you can add to the discussion without kicking it.

If you had posted something like "maybe we can cash in on him and find a replacement" then I'd understand but just trotting out the same "I don't rate him, get rid" is nothing more than prodding people for a response and IMO trolling.