Richards loaned to Linfield (and Richards match reports/ upd | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Richards loaned to Linfield (and Richards match reports/ upd

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
If it's make or break time for the lad this can only be good for him and for Sheridan to make a final decision. He should get a couple of dozen games in for a team probably a league below Argyle in ability, a team that historically regularly challenges at the top end of their league. It frees up money towards a wage for one of the first pick defenders which we need. If he does well it could earn him a future living in the game.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
tagz":189i4kf1 said:
I am guessing the rules are the same in their league which means Richards will offically be signing on loan on the first of July (which would mean he returns Sunday 1st February) if he has offically signed then he will be returning Monday 12th January

With Europa league qualifiers starting soon, it looks very much like he'll get quite a bit of game time.

As the timing suggests he'll return for the latter part of the season, I'd imagine this is to get him playing regular which would benefit us when we might possibly need him.

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
tagz":2evdedi3 said:
Ottawa Green":2evdedi3 said:
I am guessing the rules are the same in their league which means Richards will offically be signing on loan on the first of July (which would mean he returns Sunday 1st February) if he has offically signed then he will be returning Monday 12th January

If you listen to Feeney's interview i think he says Richards was there until end of December.
I haven't listerned to Feeney's interview
Feeney quote "...... he's on a loan deal up until Christmas.............. hopefully Plymouth will let us extend it".

I wonder if there's a recall clause in it.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
tagz":2gnyi979 said:
A shame that he had so many injuries for us and didn't have the right strike partner to suit his style of play
warren was one of the hardest working players i have ever seen play for us.i think he will manage us to great things one day.he will not tolerate shirkers.

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
IJN":3i21bhbe said:
No Bob, Warren has left us for good!
Nice one. Made me chuckle.

Jul 6, 2011
Bit disappointed with this as I would like to have seen him given opportunities to prove his worth, but he's only 19, so maybe this will be good experience for him. It's a rough league Linfield are in, which I'm sure will toughen the lad up and I'm not sure but I thought Linfield was also the club Rory Patterson ended up with??

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
young green":3fud9xk7 said:
So does this now mean Richards has every possibility of playing in a Euro cup game?
It does. The draw is made on June 23rd and they play the first leg on July 3rd. The downside is that they all report back for pre season training next Monday, although I believe Jamie's just gone on holiday for a week.