Royal Lilac Away Kit Now On Sale | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Royal Lilac Away Kit Now On Sale

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I think it'll go down in Argyle history as our worst ever kit. Female fans might like it but I can't see many blokes wearing it, well maybe the 10 outfield players plus Paul. :)

Jul 29, 2010
PL2 3DQ":129ey7am said:
I think it'll go down in Argyle history as our worst ever kit...

You ain't seen nothing yet, if Argyle bend over again and sign up with Puma they'll just get more and more bizarre.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Steve Evans":6lhrbss5 said:
i can hear the home supporters at our away matches with the wolf whistles only to be silenced when we score and go on to win. :D

You are GA84 and I claim my £5.00

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Mark Pedlar":227a789w said:
Steve Evans":227a789w said:
i can hear the home supporters at our away matches with the wolf whistles only to be silenced when we score and go on to win. :D

You are GA84 and I claim my £5.00
nice one mark.i am feeling very optimistic with our new regime.how about you mate?

Oct 3, 2003
Dundee
grammtastic

for me, fab colour, fewer than 100 pc cotton h'ever, so i:ll skip the monstrosity, ta; do a cravat thereof, via saltash, game on !!

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Sadly out of the Europa tonight but leading the way in classy kits I give you

Ferencvaros home:
rtnhxv.jpg

Ferencvaros away:
20fbwia.jpg

Its not flaming rocket science now, is it?

Argyle away. What colours do we wear? Green and white, pretty distinctive right? You know what would be a great design for the away shirt.......

117h5cj.jpg

C

chronicgreen

Gary_Wills":2xe2nhdi said:
grammtastic

for me, fab colour, fewer than 100 pc cotton h'ever, so i:ll skip the monstrosity, ta; do a cravat thereof, via saltash, game on !!

:crazy: hilarious, you're drier than a toasted flip flop.

Sep 1, 2010
Oxfordshire
My boys and I get to far more away games than home games and are proud to be part-time members of the GREEN Army!

Cant say that I personally love the colour green, in any shade really. But that's not the point!!! We are famous for playing in Green.... nothing else, sadly!

So why is our away kit not based on green and why is our training kit BLUE!?

Does anyone at Argyle understand brand values!? :furious:

Sep 1, 2010
Oxfordshire
One more observation:

Mr Brent owns a clothing brand that sources shirts, shorts, etc from far flung corners of the World! Why can't Saltrock find a sports kit manufacturer and source us a quality kit!? Then Mr Brent could have his brand on the shirt, costs would presumably be reduced and we could have a 'local supplier' with cool designs of GREEN shirts!

Just trying to be constructive after my previous rant....

Jul 29, 2010
All they understand KB is 'roll over and take whatever the global sports brand dictates'. That's what's driving this 'united colours of clusterf**k'.

It 'rewards'our fantastic, dedicated away fans, who travel the furthest in the land with the face slapping insult of never ever seeing their team in one of it's traditional colours.

Your boys will grow up not seeing Argyle in green/white/black, an identity crisis that is completely avoidable if only the tail would stop wagging the dog.

It's the training and leisurewear tie in that they hide behind, claiming the overall package makes it worthwhile. We'll what price tradition, history and keeping your customers happy? Besides if Saltrock (or A.N. Other smaller supplier) can do the home and away kit why the hell can'take they do training and leisurewear too? They could do it whilst taking such a hefty percentage too I bet.

The problem I suspect is that it would require some planning and foresight. Time and effort it seems they are reluctant to invest but all the while these shitty kits get forced on us by Puma.

Remember how they got "caught out by the deadline" last time so simply HAD to resign with Puma? Well they will have had THREE YEARS to plan a better, more responsive to our needs and more profitable alternative when this current contract expires. What will they have done about it?

Odds are evens that it's f**k all, easier just to do nothing and roll over for another three years of belly tickling. It's not good enough, it's lazy, short sighted and is peeing on the traditions of the club, not to mention the patient goodwill of the fans.

Jul 29, 2010
Still think away fans should revolt during quieter moments of matches with creative chanting...

Our lilac kit,
Is f**cking poo,
Our lilac kit is f**king poo,
It's got f**k all to do with Argyle,
Our lilac kit is f**king poo.

Y'know, that sort of thing.

Maybe then they'll start listening :roll: