Royal Lilac Away Kit Now On Sale | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Royal Lilac Away Kit Now On Sale

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
GreenArmy1984":36zdn40u said:
I believe Royal Lilac will be as popular as the Light Blue Away Kit

That bad eh? :oops:

#Stripesarecack

Feb 15, 2005
Isn't time the FA took a stand for the poor suffering fans. We have a new home strip every season buts it's green white and black and so if a fan has last years kit he can still wear it to home matches and not look like an out of date fan. However if every team hade to have a designated away colour which could only be changed say every ten years then if ours was blue and white then last years shirt would still be valid. So let each team have a home colour strip and an away colour strip, I'm sure the kit manufacturers won't be happy but the punters might get a few seasons wear out of their away strip.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
buck197":1ndssl1r said:
Isn't time the FA took a stand for the poor suffering fans. We have a new home strip every season buts it's green white and black and so if a fan has last years kit he can still wear it to home matches and not look like an out of date fan. However if every team hade to have a designated away colour which could only be changed say every ten years then if ours was blue and white then last years shirt would still be valid. So let each team have a home colour strip and an away colour strip, I'm sure the kit manufacturers won't be happy but the punters might get a few seasons wear out of their away strip.

I don't have a problem with two new shirts each year. I don't (and wont) buy them if I don't like them. What I would like to see the FA make a rule on is, a club should play in it's first strip wherever possible, home or away. If Liverpool come to Home Park, there is no reason why they can't play in all red and all red is very much their identity. When did first strip and second strip become home strip and away strip anyway?

Mar 27, 2013
BIDEFORD NORTH DEVON
Great Way of supporting our football club buying replica shirts

I do remember having One Argyle Home Shirt for 3 seasons 1987-90 Umbro Home Shirt sponsored by Sunday Independent

Other than that I buy them every season

Green Army :scarf: