Ruben Lameiras (signs - confirmed) | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ruben Lameiras (signs - confirmed)

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
gaspargomez":2co1cuir said:
Why did Coventry release him ?

They're in meltdown, probably either couldn't afford him or he wanted to leave.

He was their number 8, playmaker, played most games, started and finished their Checkatrade final win.

They've certainly not released him because he's not good enough for them.

Jul 21, 2016
I like the look of him and if carey stays thats Ainsworth, Carey, Lamieras with fox and Sarcevic behind thst would be great

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Threlkeld released by Bolton, Carey released by St Mirren, Brunt released by non league Bristol Rovers, Sawyer released by Leyton Orient, McCormick released by Oxford, Sarcevic released by Shrewsbury, Taylor let go by Oxford, the list goes on.

Really wouldn't pay much attention to the fact that Coventry have let him go.

Oct 29, 2005
This was clearly destined to happen looking at his picture on the club page that's surely the Tamar Bridge tattooed on his arm? ;-)

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
It also looks like the less spectacular of the two bridges across the Rio Tejo to Lisbon. The Ponte Vinte e Cinco de Abril.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
I would rather look back 44 years to another midfielder from Coventry City called Ernie Machin. You can't pick holes in the success of that signing!

G

Greenskin

Quintrell_Green":1dtqsllj said:
I would rather look back 44 years to another midfielder from Coventry City called Ernie Machin. You can't pick holes in the success of that signing!

Hope he's more Machin than Gooding or Gudjonnson.

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Welcome to Home Park Ruben and good luck.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Greenskin":30w3agpt said:
Quintrell_Green":30w3agpt said:

here, here. But note I had to go back over 40 years! I had forgotten about Gooding who retired I think after his anti-climatic time at Argyle. I am trying to recall the manager, who reported Gudjonnson as having 'the heart of a lamb'. I think it was Ron Sillett. I am not sure about the word 'lamb' but there was a touch of Bambi about him. If Lamieras can turn in displays regularly as shown in the video clips, then I think he will be quite an acquisition. Roll-on the friendlies and let us see the guy live.

Mar 21, 2006
Quintrell_Green":106sm9md said:
Greenskin":106sm9md said:
Quintrell_Green":106sm9md said:

here, here. But note I had to go back over 40 years! I had forgotten about Gooding who retired I think after his anti-climatic time at Argyle. I am trying to recall the manager, who reported Gudjonnson as having 'the heart of a lamb'. I think it was Ron Sillett. I am not sure about the word 'lamb' but there was a touch of Bambi about him. If Lamieras can turn in displays regularly as shown in the video clips, then I think he will be quite an acquisition. Roll-on the friendlies and let us see the guy live.

Anyone remember John Craven from Coventry? - big midfielder with plenty of timber on n him

Jan 3, 2013
silkman":3mf5n8q7 said:
Quintrell_Green":3mf5n8q7 said:
Greenskin":3mf5n8q7 said:
Quintrell_Green":3mf5n8q7 said:

Anyone remember John Craven from Coventry? - big midfielder with plenty of timber on n him
centre half not midfielder

Apr 30, 2017
Welcome abroad! Another offensive minded addition. By the looks of it, he is also right sided. Does this potentially present further doubt on JJ's future, as its now Lionel Ainsworth, Ruben Lamieras and Jake Jervis? Probably reading to much into this.

Mar 21, 2006
Knarf Reprah":1jypq1ty said:
silkman":1jypq1ty said:
Quintrell_Green":1jypq1ty said:
Greenskin":1jypq1ty said:
Quintrell_Green":1jypq1ty said:

centre half not midfielder

No - he played midfield