Rumours | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Rumours

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
davie nine":1sntwhfr said:
skynet":1sntwhfr said:
I have been strongly hinting that Wylde had left his luxury Millbay apartment and was off.... he got a better offer from Millwall so good luck to him. I did not rate him as he had raw pace but no end product. If he did have an end product he would be Championship quality. Jordan Slew is an interesting signing- I rate him. Mellor has been offered a token contract and with the new right back signing- which I also stated- he knows he will be back up but I think he will leave once he gets a better offer. Unfortunately nobody wants him. Reid however is much in demand he just needs to pass the bloody medical. All rumours of course- do you think?

That's a bit better, skynet. Information is less cryptic than of late, so perhaps you are regaining some respect and credibility for your posts.

I still think you should try harder to convince us, though.
He's always done fine by me.

Aug 3, 2008
Plymouth
BojanTheGreat":30reixxk said:
skynet":30reixxk said:
I have been strongly hinting that Wylde had left his luxury Millbay apartment and was off.... he got a better offer from Millwall so good luck to him. I did not rate him as he had raw pace but no end product. If he did have an end product he would be Championship quality. Jordan Slew is an interesting signing- I rate him. Mellor has been offered a token contract and with the new right back signing- which I also stated- he knows he will be back up but I think he will leave once he gets a better offer. Unfortunately nobody wants him. Reid however is much in demand he just needs to pass the bloody medical. All rumours of course- do you think?

So who is Bob?

Your uncle.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
The OP says forwards (plural) from Scotland and links these to estate agents so I don't think that part is done yet. Plus, how does Slew fit that clue?

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Totally agree Doc - think there's more to be revealed.

And Davie Nine ... how about giving the guy a break, he may or may not know something (and past history suggests he's right from time to time). I imagine he needs to be careful about revealing what he knows so he can do that without involving his source(s) and we need to respect that as well as enjoying the challenge of working out the clues.

E

Ernold Same

pilgrimage":2924ugbx said:
BojanTheGreat":2924ugbx said:
skynet":2924ugbx said:

So who is Bob?

Your uncle.

Bob Carolgees?

Jul 29, 2010
mercedes":2gar2ihm said:
Bobby Zamora may be a good shout. But have his legs 'gone' - seems to spend a lot of time injured. Surely, wages would be a problem?
Wages would be a problem. Injuries would be a problem and if all that was overcome, once on the pitch...his legs would be a problem.

I work with a number of Seagulls fans who say he still has a fantastic football brain but he's now got an old man's legs.

It'd use up too much of our limited budget for too little effective game time. If Reuben stays he'd do a better job, if Reuben goes we'd be replacing one injury prone striker for another, older and more expensive injury prone striker.

Thanks, but no thanks.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Mark Pedlar":9438rz4l said:
Totally agree Doc - think there's more to be revealed.

And Davie Nine ... how about giving the guy a break, he may or may not know something (and past history suggests he's right from time to time). I imagine he needs to be careful about revealing what he knows so he can do that without involving his source(s) and we need to respect that as well as enjoying the challenge of working out the clues.
I accept all that you say, Mark.

I think that he probably realises, even if you don't, that I am just trying to persuade him to divulge a bit more than cryptic clues. I believe that, in the last few days, his posts have been more informative.

The outcome of the 'Bob' clue will be revealing.

Keep it up, Skynet!!!!

Nov 30, 2010
Brechin
I wonder if Bob is Falkirk striker Bob McHugh? Falkirk just missed promotion to the Prem and McHugh's strike record for them was pretty good. (9 in 16).

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Camelford Green":2o1m7yp6 said:
I wonder if Bob is Falkirk striker Bob McHugh? Falkirk just missed promotion to the Prem and McHugh's strike record for them was pretty good. (9 in 16).

He's in the middle of a 2 year contract so seems a bit unlikely. But you never know.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
BojanTheGreat":1qva6qvf said:
skynet":1qva6qvf said:

So who is Bob?

I don't know but I hope the Scouts are right and that he can do a job for us. :coat:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Camelford Green":3m49s7ge said:

If he signs I think we should have another poll as to who should be our Captain next season. :whistle:

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Pogleswoody":2smmdj5x said:
Camelford Green":2smmdj5x said:

If he signs I think we should have another poll as to who should be our Captain next season. :whistle:

He was on the original poll! I know something you dont know!

(*I dont really!!)

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
monkeywrench":htfrmlm3 said:
Pogleswoody":htfrmlm3 said:
Camelford Green":htfrmlm3 said:

He was on the original poll! I know something you dont know!

(*I dont really!!)

No, Hugh McDon't!! ;)

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Mark Pedlar":3u7udzcp said:
Camelford Green":3u7udzcp said:

He's in the middle of a 2 year contract so seems a bit unlikely. But you never know.

Ah!! That would explain why we had a poll to predict which of 2 with the same surname would be captain.