Rumours | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Rumours

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
The Bob's your uncle was also used by the official site in the news release about Purrington. Confused - Ben's uncle is rugby player Richard Hill unless i'm being whooshed.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Mark Pedlar":3ip8q06j said:
The Bob's your uncle was also used by the official site in the news release about Purrington. Confused - Ben's uncle is rugby player Richard Hill unless i'm being whooshed.
Skynet's cryptic clues are better than that.

The Doctor

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Mark Pedlar":fuu813s6 said:

Which makes no sense at all, as in that case, Bob isn't his uncle, Richard is.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
The Doctor":15sb5vj5 said:
Mark Pedlar":15sb5vj5 said:

Which makes no sense at all, as in that case, Bob isn't his uncle, Richard is.

Zackly - so why did they start the "Purrington coming back" tweets with something like "A gentle reminder that Bob's your uncle"?

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
pilgrimage":2d68pflv said:
BojanTheGreat":2d68pflv said:
skynet":2d68pflv said:
I have been strongly hinting that Wylde had left his luxury Millbay apartment and was off.... he got a better offer from Millwall so good luck to him. I did not rate him as he had raw pace but no end product. If he did have an end product he would be Championship quality. Jordan Slew is an interesting signing- I rate him. Mellor has been offered a token contract and with the new right back signing- which I also stated- he knows he will be back up but I think he will leave once he gets a better offer. Unfortunately nobody wants him. Reid however is much in demand he just needs to pass the bloody medical. All rumours of course- do you think?

So who is Bob?

Your uncle.

Argyle media and The Herald are both nicking stuff off Pasoti, or either Skynet or Pilgrimage works for 'Argyle media'.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
He could be referencing money with "Bob".

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
What a croc of poo.

Jul 12, 2011
Mountwise Plymouth
I think the media department got the Bob's your Uncle thing as per the rice "Uncle Ben". Not sure Skynet meant that unless like someone else said he has links to the media department so knew this and like others have been suggesting things are drip fed to us.